Fluorine

Charli XCX

I had a long drive this morning & listened to both mixtapes all the way thru. Number 1 Angel is such a FLAWLESS record she really did THAT. No filler it’s literally perfect from start to finish. Pop 2 was also perfect until Mykki Blanco’s verse but I just skip that & enjoyed the rest of the album.

I think N1A is a better body of work overall, but Pop 2 has some true gems.

14417469274.gif

I used to be so obsessed with Interior.

Fell so hard like Alice and the rabbit

Locked down, can’t move, now you don't know what to do
Took a bite of the apple, went straight to the core
Fell in love with my interior :delicious: 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Drugs worst song on N1A and worst collab of both mixtapes

everyone slanders the POP2 collabs but the worst one is Brooke Candy. her opening verse is cringy and off putting and basically the reason I don’t return to the song tbh

this post gave me a fever

if you guys wanna talk about bad things in Charli's discography, then talk about sucker lol  :bye:

pop2 and n1a are PERFECTION

alongside with TR, they're the holy trinity  :clapback:

sorry to double post BUT we don't talk enough about THIS CLASSIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzRkD8qJi5w

I remember the time I was stanning this song so hard❤❤ Interior is amazing

Of all the songs that get negative attention, I’m just grateful that none of you talk badly about roll with me

Why would someone talk shit about the Bible? I keep thinking about the gays if this song wasn't released

ok i'm done with us throwing away our deslikes for x, y or z and talking back each other

let's move on :defeated:

To what

This thread cycles between:

1) choose and replace a song

2) leak this song!!111

3) XCXWORLD tracklist

4) leak this song!!!1!!1!1!1

5) ~live 60kbps remaster~

6) LEAK!!!111111112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) sucker apologists

and that’s about it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I wanna argue and drag with some of y'all gays really bad about how disgusting and wrong some of y'all tastes are, Now don't get me wrong, I love to dip my toe into the muck and the mires of this thread every now and then, especially on Tuesdays. But truthfully I'm just gonna sip my herbal tea sit back and be the better bitch with better taste because that's how I plan on entering 2019 thank you

tommy trash is the worst feature on pop 2, babygirl is the best n1a song and hbhg is one the best exhange songs

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7