Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg wig i heard 1999 on the radio at the mall (im in nz btw)

I heard it in the mall the other day too omg and once at an a&w

I love how uplifting charli's music is, like I love Lana's sad songs too but, as soon as no Angel plays in my head I'm in a better like, like just that intro is enough

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

that was originally the purple one used for focus/na iicr

wait i recall it was the gno??? but if bioyl died for focus/na to live..... bitch she did the right thing

Hi I forgot to tell y'all but I have a sale rn for remakes of some of charli/sophie merch (incl the zombies and n1a tees!) I don't have much left but I'm just trying to help a few angels who didn't get a chance to get these tees while they were on sale! Also i'm like not making any profit from this like it's literally a $15 tshirt with free shipping lol you can either DM me or go through https://www.instagram.com/pcmusicprints/

oh and also some international shipping is now available!

kzdigqN.png?1rB2Uhpn.png?1

wait i recall it was the gno??? but if bioyl died for focus/na to live..... bitch she did the right thing

I think Blame It On Ur Love was going to be the single, and Girls Night Out the b-side. The idea of Charli dropping double singles, one being a new song and the other being a leak, would have been epic. 

giphy.gif

I think Blame It On Ur Love was going to be the single, and Girls Night Out the b-side. The idea of Charli dropping double singles, one being a new song and the other being a leak, would have been epic. 

omg dont even try me bitch im already fantasising about 5ITM/Taxi stOP IT

i think so too because in the xcx world video there is a clip of charli rehearsing bioyl at the rep tour and i believe it was before gno dropped so i think it would've been a double single + the art cover on that designer website was titled blame it on your luv