Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't think so! I just keep it under Icona Pop because it was included on an EP by them.

Am I the only one who likes the Daytrotter version of "Wires" much better than studio? :hillary:

We don't have the HQ studio version so I can't definitively answer that but I'd say Daytrotter :creep:

BzhmW.png

We don't have the HQ studio version so I can't definitively answer that but I'd say Daytrotter :creep:

The person that sent me it said it was the HQ version.

Some people say the 320 version that goes around is HQ but it definitely doesn't sound HQ to me. Even the vocals on Daytrotter are much clearer. :flutter:

Is it blasphemy to change "I Love It" to Charli XCX feat. Icona Pop? :hillary:

Yes.  :crey: 

YES. As a fellow swedish citizen I feel like it's my duty to help and support them on this forum  :read:

(Even though that's probably the only song I've ever heard them do and I prefer Charli more)  :hillary:

It's a fantastic record, one of their best...I just hope their U.S. record has some more songs. Honestly, though, their bonus track "Heads Up" is probably my favourite, along with "I Love It" and "We Got the World."

Okay you guys may think I'm crazy for asking this but when do you think we'll get another album? I mean think about it, more than half of True Romance wasnt new and you know she must have/be working in other material at the moment.

Thoughts?

This brings me to my next topic...I asked one of the co-writers of "I'm Not Sorry" if it was gonna be released soon, and here's what he said: 

Help how do I embed a tweet???

It's a fantastic record, one of their best...I just hope their U.S. record has some more songs. Honestly, though, their bonus track "Heads Up" is probably my favourite, along with "I Love It" and "We Got the World."

This brings me to my next topic...I asked one of the co-writers of "I'm Not Sorry" if it was gonna be released soon, and here's what he said: 

Help how do I embed a tweet???

He didn't know it was up?  :ohno:  maybe it was accidental

BzhmW.png

Ah thank you. I really hope she sticks to that. I have a feeling she won't through :'(

She did say two songs were already finished...at the very least, we can hope for a re-release.  :ohno: 

She could always pull a Jai Paul on us, and leak a ton of demos via an official medium and pretend it's a mistake. :teehee: 

She did say two songs were already finished...at the very least, we can hope for a re-release.  :ohno: 

She could always pull a Jai Paul on us, and leak a ton of demos via an official medium and pretend it's a mistake. :teehee: 

I hope :ohno:

And I'd be perfectly fine with that ;)

H0bDaqU.gif

This is really wonderful with loud ass speakers.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cmhjlwwd9e2yy99

How did this happen?

Two-part question-

In the chorus of Grins, does it say 'let my car run out' or 'i'm not coming out'

and

'no one lives forever' or 'no one lasts forever'?

I hear "let my car run out"...Weird, though. I guess she just means driving until she's out of gas.

Otherwise, totally perplexed.

Hey, it's the only song of theirs I have and it's because of Charli...she wrote it, she sings the entire time :creep:

AGGGGGHHHHHHH

This stupid douchebag is going to the same Marina/Charli show that I'm going to (after I stupidly mentioned it to him) and now he wants to carpool! Noooooooooooo :suicide:

AGGGGGHHHHHHH

This stupid douchebag is going to the same Marina/Charli show that I'm going to (after I stupidly mentioned it to him) and now he wants to carpool! Noooooooooooo :suicide:

You have a Bobby  :toofunny:

X----into me, into you----X

The friend I was going with is no longer my friend. Now idek who's going with me.

Sell the extra to this guy so he leaves me alone :judgingu:

You have a Bobby  :toofunny:

The mutual sympathy here is boundless if that's the case.

Ugh, even "ooooh, but you're there for the opening act, aren't you?", all distasteful. Eat a dick.

Phaeleh answered me back and said if Charli emails him or tweets him about releasing Jungle, he'll dig out the unremixed version for us. Otherwise it will never see the light of day

BzhmW.png

Phaeleh answered me back and said if Charli emails him or tweets him about releasing Jungle, he'll dig out the unremixed version for us. Otherwise it will never see the light of day

Old news, Andrew.  :P

X----into me, into you----X