Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’d love the idea of her re-using the 2018 tracks to make a mixtape full of features.

THE PARTY’S NEVER OVER

01. Mona Lisa (feat. ____)

02. Champion (feat. ___)

03. Liquor

04. My Heart (feat. ___)

05. Thousand Times (feat. ____)

06. Dance All Night (feat. MØ)

07. Attention (feat. Bibi Bourelly)

08. Shoes (feat. ______)

09. White Mercedes

10. Next Life

I asked Mr. S on ATRL and he confirmed that It's gonna be Spicy on Thursday/Friday

Good, because I really didn't feel like adding a Ministry of Sound compilation on my Apple Music

why do y'all want white Mercedes it has that same overdone melody as bad romance, true love is violent? by Allie x and the alter by poppy, like go listen to those or something

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

why do y'all want white Mercedes it has that same overdone melody as bad romance, true love is violent? by Allie x and the alter by poppy, like go listen to those or something

The song is special to my heart. :toofunny: It reminds me of someone from my past, & it literally is my emotion of that time personified. Hearing it in HQ will bring me peace

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

also why do you guys (a small few of us) seem not very faithful in charli's future releases when aside from sucker, her whole discography is a masterpiece

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Is it just me that don't find these 2018 interesting? the only one i learn to care is WM, but they all sound like some failed attempt do get comercial success. Also, i dont think i've listened to all the snippets

It’s just you

Is it just me that don't find these 2018 interesting? the only one i learn to care is WM, but they all sound like some failed attempt do get comercial success. Also, i dont think i've listened to all the snippets

Because WM is the only song we have heard in full

If you haven’t heard a song in full (and in horrible quality) you can’t really tell

some of the 2018 songs are really good! they're not even that commercial tho, just good pop music. too bad they're dead lol rip mona lisa <///3

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I know I’ve said this before but as someone who’s been stanning since 2012, I cannot stress how annoying it is to see you guys label everything and anything she does that isn’t SOPHIE or PC Music produced as “too commercial” or “generic”. Its really disrespectful to her craft and it makes it seem like you only care about her as an outlet to hear those producers.

if spicy it's going to be released this friday so wtf is "gone"? maybe she'll debut the song on the primavera sound to release it next? bc she sang spicy on the radio 1 weekend and it's being released now