Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hi could someone do me a link to the August leaks from last year as well as swords Ive seem to deleted them by accident

This is my "complete" unreleased collection I've been gathering for some years tho(i dont save snippets at all) i also dont save lq/discord leaks in here, only studio leaks and some fanmade edits. Feel free to download, sorry charlene, pls dont ban me or whatever. Enjoy, u can also help me with old studio demos if u have them

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/78feb75708c3bfb279558ae6b49f11a820190612010136/71a74f

This is my "complete" unreleased collection I've been gathering for some years tho(i dont save snippets at all) i also dont save lq/discord leaks in here, only studio leaks and some fanmade edits. Feel free to download, sorry charlene, pls dont ban me or whatever. Enjoy, u can also help me with old studio demos if u have them

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/78feb75708c3bfb279558ae6b49f11a820190612010136/71a74f

FINALLY someone posted a fucking masterpost

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

also just noticed on the tag that whoever leaked/uploaded on picosong has '100' as track 23 from xcx world and the song - in their library - was in disc 2 :hdu:

nnn i thought it was from 2015 so i added it my XCX World (Deluxe) album [along with the other songs meant for it] , but now ill add it to my Charli - Sessions album lol

Not that any of us would know the answer, but why did she scrap a bunch of new songs because she thought they leaked, only to go back and re-record/work  a 2015 demo that would have been from the time of the original batch of leaked songs....................

Not that any of us would know the answer, but why did she scrap a bunch of new songs because she thought they leaked, only to go back and re-record/work a 2015 demo that would have been from the time of the original batch of leaked songs....................

Maybe her label has some % control of what she should do or not with her songs leaked or not