Fluorine

Charli XCX

i feel like it's an intro???? watch it be 1:30 long and just be A.G cook noises and 15 seconds of vocals

This is the frist thing that came into mind too when I saw the title. But regardless I'm so so so excited

i guess i'm alone in thinking it will be some six minute 'track 1' realness, i think she'll fukk us up

What other b-sides or outtakes do we have though?

I put one of BIOYL demos and the WM LQ leak in my b-sides album, also I threw there Dream Glow and Spicy since they've been released this year

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

I put one of BIOYL demos and the WM LQ leak in my b-sides album, also I threw there Dream Glow and Spicy since they've been released this year

I put the 2018 singles + Spicy + Dream Glow as tracks 16 - 22 on Charli, it fits since it makes 11 solo songs and 11 feature songs evenly when the album drops

Is sophie version of 100 a lot different than that? Because i cannot imagine a better version, I’m really into this

i wish i was i knew how to 'revamp' things because the more i listen to it, the more i can see a really nice disco-esque even more poppy version

i wish i was i knew how to 'revamp' things because the more i listen to it, the more i can see a really nice disco-esque even more poppy version

I think I’m gon do something with this along with my friend.

We made a totally different version of spicy, and turned into a pc music banger:

https://drive.google.com/file/u/2/d/1qgTeNb1WQsIxtIoBB0n9ySGuRJH7O0MD/view?usp=sharing

I think I’m gon do something with this along with my friend.

We made a totally different version of spicy, and turned into a pc music banger:

https://drive.google.com/file/u/2/d/1qgTeNb1WQsIxtIoBB0n9ySGuRJH7O0MD/view?usp=sharing

please do pelo amor de deus, i don't believe i told you before but when i dj'ed back in may i played your remix of boa menina and everyone went wild so thank you for that

thank you

also wow so deep

I never begged for an unreleased... I used to not give a damn about unreleased music.... I mean I love xcx3 and all that tho but....

please I beg u I need party party. I listened to that bad dj set snipped a 100 times. ugly pun intended.