Fluorine

Charli XCX

what is 100 can someone plz explain  :crossed: it's a bop tho 

i'm confused

from what i understand it was a song from 2015 produced by sophie and ag (?) but the version that leaked is a re-worked version by ag last year for charli

what is 100 can someone plz explain  :crossed: it's a bop tho 

i'm confused

100 was a track Charli wrote in October 2015 produced by SOPHIE and Arcade. It was reworked by AG in 2018 and the vocals were then rerecorded and that's the version that just leaked.

is it possible that white mercedes becomes a single? it seems like she still sponsored by them and it's the only song that we know so far from 2018 (and that actually leaked even if it was in lq) that is on the album, it's definitely special for her, 1+1=2 so...  :hdu:

Does anyone know if the Russian who runs the Charli XCX Song Tracker is active since there's a lot missing from theirs and I might try and make my own since it's outdated

hausofdimas tracker? I can update it! i got access to edit from him. Just tell me what to edit and ill do it

Not to get you lunatics who insist she release WGFU even though 90% of the song was gibberish all riled up, but there was the "Im about to take you to another level" line and the album opener is called Next Level Charli...............

Soooo anyone want to make a Charli Side B cover using the other pics from the photoshoot? With matching font and whatnot? :P

What other b-sides or outtakes do we have though?

Does anyone know if the Russian who runs the Charli XCX Song Tracker is active since there's a lot missing from theirs and I might try and make my own since it's outdated

I’m here. PM me