Fluorine

Charli XCX

do we know/think green money is actually a song on Charli with a different name since we never found out the title of that song?

this is a reach but i recall the original video she posted of the snippet was of the project file open in a DAW which showed the file name at the top, if anyone saved it in original quality it might be readable and it might give away some hint as to what song it is 

thank you... ugh... when will ROL leak??? Middle Finger, My Heart, Rain Over London and Mona Lisa are my favorite snippets... i wish they were on the album

I think b4u said she incorporated ROL in Gone

so im going to go see Charli with my sister (hopefully). She didn't even know who she was. I recommended her to listen to N1A and now she's posting insta stories with Charli music  :defeated:  I'm so proud. Her favorite track is Drugs.

100 is good but it sounds a little flat and like a demo imo, i dont get that big crisp pumping polished vibe from it (obv partly the quality of the audio but still) 

a nice bop to add to the unrelease collection tho! always nice to have more ag produced stuff

100 is good but it sounds a little flat and like a demo imo, i dont get that big crisp pumping polished vibe from it (obv partly the quality of the audio but still) 

a nice bop to add to the unrelease collection tho! always nice to have more ag produced stuff

isn't it 320kbps? lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

I agree with Pop 2 stan, 100 is a great lil bop but it’s kind of understated / monotone in a way? Like it never GOES THERE if that makes sense. There is no climax to the song.

it builds up but there's no payoff/release which leaves you kinda meh