Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm honestly hesitant about this album I felt she had massive potential to grow as an artist from true romance onwards and she delivers quality mostly but white Mercedes? No mam let's not put a McDonald's on this album anyways as long as the sky collab is good I'll live.

She better be serving tatu

I'm honestly hesitant about this album I felt she had massive potential to grow as an artist from true romance onwards and she delivers quality mostly but white Mercedes? No mam let's not put a McDonald's on this album anyways as long as the sky collab is good I'll live. She better be serving tatu

White Mercedes is Lucky’s hot sister who fell into depression but managed to get back on her feet and now she is engaged to a middle school lit teacher who drives a Toyota and has 2 golden retrievers... let her live

We could do with a Chorli CXC Show to document all the history of charliboards

OMG a concept!

The fact that she only ever got two cameos... one as Charli HIV and one as "Merna's retarded cousin" sfndfnsfjkn.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

OMG a concept!

The fact that she only ever got two cameos... one as Charli HIV and one as "Merna's retarded cousin" sfndfnsfjkn.

WHAT omg lfkdkdkskkskss I literally forgot about it

If you want CTMP and Bounce final to die so bad you should hope they actually get released so her fans will never talk about them again, a la No Angel and GNO :rip:

Ok I can see where you’re coming from, but I don’t think we should ditch it for that. Like, if’s still an amazing song

I just mean thats why I don’t see it as a discography highlight. I feel like its good for what it is, a leaked xcx3 track, I’m not hungry for her to release it. But thats also just me, plenty of people love it.

if next level charli doesn’t sound like an uffie song i’m gonna be so bummed

“This is how we do Charli

You got the new Charli”

i mean she’s mentioned how much she loves ricky and mentioned uffie again in that recent playlist video

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

if next level charli doesn’t sound like an uffie song i’m gonna be so bummed

“This is how we do Charli

You got the new Charli”

i mean she’s mentioned how much she loves ricky and mentioned uffie again in that recent playlist video

her very own pop the glock

i would DIE

I mean they're kinda right but if you don't take anything seriously on this forum then the group's insults just becomes really funny and the forum becomes a place to shitpost aggressive LOL

it's hard not to take everything seriously when you're new to a place I guess

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m