Fluorine

Charli XCX

let come to my party die oh my god STOP we're getting a new album no one cares about that old ass song anymore

Speak for yourself. Jokes aside, CTMP is the best song off of XCX3 and if it was released it would be a discography highlight. It should've had a Lizzo feature on it rather than BIOYL.

Speak for yourself. Jokes aside, CTMP is the best song off of XCX3 and if it was released it would be a discography highlight. It should've had a Lizzo feature on it rather than BIOYL.

Waterfall is the career highlight on xcxworld tho...

The album cover is literally perfect. It’s so minimalistic and yet super futuristic. Also the concept of Charli being naked… she looks so hot in it. I loved the XCX World concept and this is totally something else but, fuck, I feel that Charli cover is also instantly iconic. Just different type of iconic - still amazing. Just imagine posters with this picture  :flutter:  and how great her autograph would look on that grey background… a dream.

Time for whats scrapped get leaked :( i feel like the final bounce has a polished production

We also have a snippet from final version... it sounds really good tbh I wish we had it :(

The album cover is literally perfect. It’s so minimalistic and yet super futuristic. Also the concept of Charli being naked… she looks so hot in it. I loved the XCX World concept and this is totally something else but, fuck, I feel that Charli cover is also instantly iconic. Just different type of iconic - still amazing. Just imagine posters with this picture :flutter: and how great her autograph would look on that grey background… a dream.

This! Im in love with the artwork she looks like a Goddess but girl pls that hair... imagine her with long hair from vroom vroom era wow. At least the bangs got a little bit of colour

i don't think anyone who comes around here besides BFY have anything to leak so i'm just gonna stand spechless in the corner because it seems like it doesn't matter how much we put out into existence, nothing leaks

i don't think anyone who comes around here besides BFY have anything to leak so i'm just gonna stand spechless in the corner because it seems like it doesn't matter how much we put out into existence, nothing leaks

nothing leaks?? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME NOTHING LEAKS???

60 SONGS LAST AUGUST, ROUND AND ROUND AND TAXI IN THE SAME FUCKING MONTH, POP THE BALLOONS AND SWORD WEEKS APART AND NOW WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF TWO SONGS LEAKING: 100 AND BEL AIR

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN, THINGS LEAK YOU'RE JUST TOO UNGRATEFUL TO SEE IT

the reason WHY """nothing""" leaks is because people are tired of people like you always finding another thing to beg for, it's like you will never be satisfied no matter how much you get... just fucking stop and focus on something else lIKE CHARLI RELEASING AN ALBUM AFTER 5 FUCKING YEARS

kiss kiss hoebag

What are people expecting February 2017 to sound like... I'm intrigued cos that was quite a difficult time in her career, the album had been delayed, Bounce had bombed, she was trying to release a mixtape and the label were being difficult.

I'm hoping for her to dish some of the dirt about the struggle she's had to release the album... Like it's a specific date so I'm intrigued... Unless it's when she got back with her boyfriend?

i think it will sound like Lucky but poppier, very raw 

giphy.gif

60 SONGS LAST AUGUST, ROUND AND ROUND AND TAXI IN THE SAME FUCKING MONTH, POP THE BALLOONS AND SWORD WEEKS APART AND NOW WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF TWO SONGS LEAKING: 100 AND BEL AIR

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN, THINGS LEAK YOU'RE JUST TOO UNGRATEFUL TO SEE IT

sis take a xanny or two xxo

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

the reason WHY """nothing""" leaks is because people are tired of people like you always finding another thing to beg for, it's like you will never be satisfied no matter how much you get... just fucking stop and focus on something else lIKE CHARLI RELEASING AN ALBUM AFTER 5 FUCKING YEARS

ma’am this is a mcdonalds

1) tenor.gif?itemid=7539326

2) when i meant nothing leaks i meant songs that most of us actually cares about or really want to listen to as in party 4 u, better when you're gone (and most of the 2018 songs like shoes), just like lucy liu, jam city collab and the list goes on, i never saw people asking for 100 or bel air so it honestly doesn't apply

3) don't call me ungrateful, you don't know me

Honesty, I'd erase the text from the album cover

yeah, bigger or just no text at all, but tbh it's so minimal that when you see on apple music thumbnail or any other music player, it's like it's not even there

tea I'm sick of these girls slandering Waterfall as if it isn't sitting up there with Dreamer as one of Charli's most powerful stripper songs

What we needed was a music video for waterfall

The concept could be charli in a strip club and her set is rainforest themed and shes dancing on the pole and everything :defeated:

a dream...literally a dream...

I really like the text on the cover I think it adds alot by being so small and minimal

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m