Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why would y’all want a deluxe edition with already released tracks?? Like wtf we already have all of those

My dream deluxe tracklist would be

16. Party 4 U

17. Waterfall

18. Good Girls/Taxi/CTMP

We already have Good Girls, Taxi, CTMP and Waterfall in some form too... I'm just thinking about cohesion and what 2019 Charli represents. I'm here for Party 4 U but the others would just feel out of place and messy.

What are people expecting February 2017 to sound like... I'm intrigued cos that was quite a difficult time in her career, the album had been delayed, Bounce had bombed, she was trying to release a mixtape and the label were being difficult.

I'm hoping for her to dish some of the dirt about the struggle she's had to release the album... Like it's a specific date so I'm intrigued... Unless it's when she got back with her boyfriend?

I’m wondering (probably not) if February 2017 is a song we already have that she reworked but doesnt want circulating like she did with Track 10 when we had BIOYL.

i really liked the concept art for xcxworld, her newer imagery not so much (at all)

What??? I'm the opposite tbh, her visuals have excelled since Vroom VroomNumber 1 Angel and Pop 2 are both beautiful and the monthly drops were great too! I always felt that XCX World felt out of place and you could tell it was a vision she had pre-mixtape Charli.

I personally love the album cover.

What??? I'm the opposite tbh, her visuals have excelled since Vroom VroomNumber 1 Angel and Pop 2 are both beautiful and the monthly drops were great too! I always felt that XCX World felt out of place and you could tell it was a vision she had pre-mixtape Charli.

i'm also happy an album is coming but let's be real, the obvious decline in visual quality from xcx world cover to charli cover is... undeniable and extremely disappointing :( they literally shot the cover 3 days ago. they spent 6 months making the xcx world cover.

I’m wondering (probably not) if February 2017 is a song we already have that she reworked but doesnt want circulating like she did with Track 10 when we had BIOYL.

A CONCEPT! Watch it just be a live audio rip of the Exchange show, chopped up and mixed by A.G. Trolli XCX returns.

momentarily forgot about N1A - i liked the visuals for that too. the no angel cover is cute too. i'm just overall not into the slime/chrome thing lol

i'm also happy an album is coming but let's be real, the obvious decline in visual quality from xcx world cover to charli cover is... undeniable and extremely disappointing :( they literally shot the cover 3 days ago. they spent 6 months making the xcx world cover.

Yeah I appreciate more time and effort went into the XCX World artwork and I do like it for that album, but I just couldn't imagine her releasing that album cover after she'd done Number 1 Angel if that makes sense...

Her image has evolved since 2016, I low key would've liked her to have long hair on this cover though. I also wish they'd done more with the text... like the mixtapes.

Yeah I appreciate more time and effort went into the XCX World artwork and I do like it for that album, but I just couldn't imagine her releasing that album cover after she'd done Number 1 Angel if that makes sense...

Her image has evolved since 2016, I low key would've liked her to have long hair on this cover though. I also wish they'd done more the text... like the mixtapes.

i miss her long hair. i also like when she leaves it curly. regardless, the straight dip dyed bob is just not it.

We already have Good Girls, Taxi, CTMP and Waterfall in some form too... I'm just think about cohesion and what 2019 Charli represents. I'm here for Party 4 U but the others would just feel out of place and messy.

Yeah but a bunch of overly obsessed stan having them is VERY different from what happened to Focus/NA/etc

Like I don’t want Good Girls or Waterfall to suffer the same fate as Let’s Make Love. If anything deserves to be on the deluxe edition, it’s them

I wholeheartedly agree, xcx world is literally a work of art...

Also I kinda hate the background? Like Pop2 was very simple too but managed to work, this feels... idk, it feels weird

I wonder if February 2017 is Party 4 U. It probably isn’t but she thinks it leaked so that would explain the name change. The song could have been written around then. I could see Yaeji doing additional production and I feel like an autotuned Clairo would fit well on it.

no it's literally the same thing plus KPP vocals in the intro and bridge

do you mind sharing? it's for school  :P

ANYWAYS........talking about the artworks, xcx world was so stunning and it's a shame it got scrapped. but i really love the new one too, i love the way everything looks so polished about her covers. i just wish, like somebody already said, that they did something more with the text. but the pose and those effects around her make up for that so it's ok.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

unfortunately I totally agree

She said on her Instagram story they were adjusting fonts and stuff right up until the last minute

It’s kind of a mess but whatever, I’ll get over it. Mostly I’m just psyched that the album is actually coming lol

I wonder if February 2017 is Party 4 U. It probably isn’t but she thinks it leaked so that would explain the name change. The song could have been written around then. I could see Yaeji doing additional production and I feel like an autotuned Clairo would fit well on it.

I would die!

You’re setting me up for MAJOR disappointment with this theory... the ONLY song missing from the tracklist is Party 4 U... Charli HAS to know that her fans want this on the album just as much as they wanted White Mercedes!!! :(

14417469274.gif