Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm so hyped for Charli but I don't believe this all we're getting from her... Only 15 songs (2 being older songs 1999 and Blame It On Your Love) plus the inclusion of White Mercedes and I Don't Wanna Know (from the 24hr album).

She said that she had 27 songs that she loved! I feel an EP or mixtape coming after this album...

An LQ song will never be HQ no matter what you do to it celestial5.gif

yeah like I know the CTMP that we have is listenable but it's just _such_ an amazing song that I need to hear it in a fully polished form to do it justice

also, the version we have sounds fine on earbuds but if you blast it loud on speakers you can tell it's low quality, I wish I could play it out DJing but it doesn't hit as hard as it would if it was 320

let come to my party die oh my god STOP we're getting a new album no one cares about that old ass song anymore

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i just realised ive never heard of reflection? can someone link

i'm sure reflection doesn't exist. it's a typo. they're probably talking about reflecting

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I would die for a deluxe edition of the new album but I'm happy that we finally have an album!

Do we think it's likely that the Japanese edition of the album will feature some of the singles from last year... I remember Sucker was originally gonna have SuperLove included but then got replaced by the japanese versions of Boom Clap and Break The Rules.

In a dream world my bonus tracks would be...

16. 5 In The Morning

17. Focus

18. Party For You

they meant reflecting, not reflection

I think theyre talking about Reflecting.

i'm sure reflection doesn't exist. it's a typo. they're probably talking about reflecting

oh  :toofunny:

well honestly when it comes to charli it wouldnt surprise me if theres still songs here and there ive missed considering the amount of leaks

I would die for a deluxe edition of the new album but I'm happy that we finally have an album!

Do we think it's likely that the Japanese edition of the album will feature some of the singles from last year... I remember Sucker was originally gonna have SuperLove included but then got replaced by the japanese versions of Boom Clap and Break The Rules.

In a dream world my bonus tracks would be...

16. 5 In The Morning

17. Focus

18. Party For You

tbh this is ideal, rather than like bounce or whatever :toofunny: here for it.

tbh this is ideal, rather than like bounce or whatever :toofunny: here for it.

Honestly those songs are so Charli and still have the Pop 2 vibes she's going for with this album, I'll probably add 5 In The Morning and Focus to my album anyways (remove 1999).

I'll make an EP when it's released for 1999 and the other stand alones…

01. 1999

02. No Angel

03. Boys

04. Girls Night Out

05. After The Afterparty

Why would y’all want a deluxe edition with already released tracks?? Like wtf we already have all of those

My dream deluxe tracklist would be

16. Party 4 U

17. Waterfall

18. Good Girls/Taxi/CTMP

What are people expecting February 2017 to sound like... I'm intrigued cos that was quite a difficult time in her career, the album had been delayed, Bounce had bombed, she was trying to release a mixtape and the label were being difficult.

I'm hoping for her to dish some of the dirt about the struggle she's had to release the album... Like it's a specific date so I'm intrigued... Unless it's when she got back with her boyfriend?