Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm really hoping that Next Level Charli is a 6 minute opener and a fusion of Track 10 meets Robyn's Human Being.

Knowing Charli it will just be Taxi in reverse or something...

Okay, so Charli isn't "XCX3" imo because Charli sees the mixtapes as albums and I think the preocupation on what XCX3 is is annoying because it's a stale, not so important point, and also we've discussed the tracklisting for the supposed "XCX3" to death buuuttttt... now that we know what won't be on Charli the album, what songs are we going to have as canon for the in between album that wasn't an album/ didn't get released? 

Okay, so Charli isn't "XCX3" imo because Charli sees the mixtapes as albums and I think the preocupation on what XCX3 is is annoying because it's a stale, not so important point, and also we've discussed the tracklisting for the supposed "XCX3" to death buuuttttt... now that we know what won't be on Charli the album, what songs are we going to have as canon for the in between album that wasn't an album/ didn't get released? 

Charli will be XCX3 in my eyes as it's her 3rd studio album... I know there's a whole load of label politics and matters of opinion about the mixtapes and whether they're albums or not but in my eyes I see Charli as XCX3...

As for what makes up the unreleased album, it's still just the whole of XCX World, is it not? Bar After The Afterparty, No Angel and Girls Night Out which all saw a release.

surprised y'all arent excited about white Mercedes as I thought y'all would be ! I was trying not to want it before when I thought it wouldnt be released but I'm so excited for it!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

can y'all move on from that lucy lui song?? umru had very little to do with it and wasn't supposed to play it, so please move on, it's not going to come out  :toofunny:

its too late

xMcVPI7.jpg

can y'all move on from that lucy lui song?? umru had very little to do with it and wasn't supposed to play it, so please move on, it's not going to come out  :toofunny:

so who produced it? what was it for? and we can't move on from such an good track

surprised y'all arent excited about white Mercedes as I thought y'all would be ! I was trying not to want it before when I thought it wouldnt be released but I'm so excited for it!

Im so stoked to finally hear it in full quality :defeated: