Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lucy Liu sounds like something slayyyter wrote up and then scrapped

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i just noticed that the bioyl mv uses the same style/typo that the ck ads uses, like literally the same, are bradley & pablo behind ck's team as well or...?

Was just gonna say this. The whole music video reminded me of all of their ads so I’m assuming it was a mock of it

lilkimxchapelle.png

i feel like sophie makes better bangers and ag makes better glittery pop tracks

surprised y'all arent excited about white Mercedes as I thought y'all would be ! I was trying not to want it before when I thought it wouldnt be released but I'm so excited for it!

I was ecstatic when I saw it on the tracklist, blessed day that she kept it on the album even after that shite leak

giphy.gif

I am so proud of our baby!!! I know she worked so hard to get this all put together, and I FINALLY get to see her live. I know I am going to the Nashville date, and I am thinking about going to Atlanta if i can get a ticket!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!

i feel like sophie makes better bangers and ag makes better glittery pop tracks

Tea. But I miss sophie in charli’s songs so I hope there could’ve been some sophie songs in the album. :(

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Someone I knew made an edit of When U Go featuring Tinashe (forgot who) I requested this cause I love Tina and she had the melody first for her Dream In Color demo with Miguel and Njomza (now the melody was passed to Camila for her song Just Like You) so now i wanted to share it!

https://dbree.org/v/94ae8e

Enjoy!

its not downloading as an mp3

I hope white Mercedes is released as a promo single in late July or something cause it really feels like that song you cry your heart out to during mid summer at like 4 am

used the BIOYL instrumental to make this abomination. sorry https://soundcloud.com/user-106922101/jamie-foxcx

the fact that I actually enjoyed this...snjcsnnd