Fluorine

Charli XCX

What we needed was a music video for waterfall

The concept could be charli in a strip club and her set is rainforest themed and shes dancing on the pole and everything :defeated:

a dream...literally a dream...

I would like to see it

tea I'm sick of these girls slandering Waterfall as if it isn't sitting up there with Dreamer as one of Charli's most powerful stripper songs

My issue with Waterfall is that its a great pop song but its not necessarily a great Charli XCX song. To me, it sounds like a song that any pop girl could sing and pull off. Not calling it generic, but it just feels like anyone could sing it, where other XCX World songs like Come to My Party, Good Girls, etc. are very much Charli XCX songs.

My issue with Waterfall is that its a great pop song but its not necessarily a great Charli XCX song. To me, it sounds like a song that any pop girl could sing and pull off. Not calling it generic, but it just feels like anyone could sing it, where other XCX World songs like Come to My Party, Good Girls, etc. are very much Charli XCX songs.

Ok I can see where you’re coming from, but I don’t think we should ditch it for that. Like, if’s still an amazing song

honestly i'm ready for her to shut the fuck up about being the saviour of pop music, it was funny and then it was a bit much and now it's past the point of obnoxious. yes, charli is an avant pop artist and an incredible one, but by no means are 1999 or BIOYL or a clairo feature coming to permanently change the face of pop music forever. idk it just feels so cheap to me, like if your 14 year old stans wanna scream about how you're christ arisen then fine, let them, but doing a jesus pose for the sloppy ass album cover you shot 3 days before its release is just too brave

If gays want CTMP in HQ let them beg for it, if you don't want them to beg for it, it should have never been leaked or teased. If you don't want it just shut up and stop complaining and continue with your day. I highly doubt Charli reads lb or even gives a fuck about it, we are not hurting anyone by asking for a 320 kbps version of the song that already leaked.

imagining the crisp vocals and bass on CTMP 320! I can hear god

omg wait: imagine if Next Level Charli is CTMP? But like the reworked version? I could totally imagine those lyrics rhyming

Do you wanna come to my party?

To-to-to my party?

Do you wanna come to my party?

*text-to-speech voice* N-next level Charli!

Hey sweetie guess what

it doesn't need to be 320 to be listenable!!! there are many edits of the leak to make it sound HQ and we can live with those!!!!

we don't need to beg for old songs can we just look forward to new things??? like oh idk Charli is releasing a fucking album after five years let's talk about that not leak this leak that thanks boo for listening xoxo

An LQ song will never be HQ no matter what you do to it celestial5.gif

:hooker:

imagining the crisp vocals and bass on CTMP 320! I can hear god

THIS. I always go back and read an excerpt from the fader interview in 2016 and imagine what it was like for the author dude to hear it in HQ a year before it even leaked...

“Perhaps owing to how fast the album was recorded, the new songs are easily the most straightforward she’s ever made, and the most joyful-sounding too. One with the working title “Come to My Party” is exemplary: its name isn’t some play on words, it’s just a song where Charli invites you to a party. At least a half-dozen hooks and micro-hooks are stacked over the song’s three twinkling minutes, her words memorable if not especially deep. There’s the cheery, chanty part about how we’re all young and full of love; a pseudo-rap bit about working like a young Kardashian; and tag-team climaxes about self-reliance — I do what I wanna do, and I do it my way! — and unity, with an open invitation for all the boys and the barbies to come hang with Charli.

SOPHIE and Stargate serve up clever chord changes to match every section, with flourishes peppered throughout: a chopped-up intro and a robot saying “XCX,” pitched-up background vocals like supportive Tweety birds, and an almost dubsteppy bassline that stretches out at the end. But never is anything but Charli’s voice on top. And what that voice is telling you, more clearly than ever before, is not that complicated. It’s telling you that it’s time to have fun.”

let bounce die oh my god STOP we're getting a new album no one cares about that old ass song anymore

414DHhREhgL._SX466_.jpg

i said let it die just because........ we already have it. while we don't have bounce ft kkp yet. but go off.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Im afraid this album is going to be her Love + Fear (lovely album but bad reception)

Love + Fear had a bad reception because it was bad not because of some weird outside factor that Marina had no control over wtf?

we already have the version without kkp in 320.......

and you were criticising me asking for come to my party in 320  :toofunny:

can you read? i said we don't have the one that features kkp, i just want the final version. while on the other hand, we already have ctmp in its final form, weather it's in wav, loseless, 320 or whatevere y'all obsessing about. 

honestly i'm ready for her to shut the fuck up about being the saviour of pop music, it was funny and then it was a bit much and now it's past the point of obnoxious. yes, charli is an avant pop artist and an incredible one, but by no means are 1999 or BIOYL or a clairo feature coming to permanently change the face of pop music forever. idk it just feels so cheap to me, like if your 14 year old stans wanna scream about how you're christ arisen then fine, let them, but doing a jesus pose for the sloppy ass album cover you shot 3 days before its release is just too brave

I don't like the cover either it seems pretty tacky to me like it's not sexy-really if you're gonna be naked you have to really sell it and she's just serving tentacle hentai.

jesus christ shut the fuck up about a meaningless song that we have 50 versions of

it's not like all my 200 posts are about leaking bounce final. too bad y'all can't relate :bop: