Fluorine

Charli XCX

Funny how some of yall was saying how pop albums can't chart like they used to, but Ms. Petras is currently #8 on iTunes

Girl I was talking BB 100 I don’t give a fuck about your krauten ass schnitzel ass sacher ass nazi ass Pentecost ass aufwiedersehen ass rape apologist and that’s that on that honestly stream Charli!!

We should stop thinking she can chart ALTOGETHER!!

She won’t, EVER, chart again, let’s enjoy her music and harass her for more instead

Idk about promoting this negativity... :toofunny: ...but I think it’s probably less likely just because of how many platforms and mediums there are consume music now... it’s not like everyone is being funneled through the same TV and radio stations anymore, or even digital music stores or the same streaming services, everyone can just listen to whatever they want, whenever the want now. I’ve kinda picked up on and have felt this for some time now...

Everyone kind of just finds and falls into their own lane now, both from an artist’s and listener’s perspective. I guess it’s like as long as people are listening to your music in high numbers, your career is sustainable, and people show up to your shows across the world, you’ve “made it.”

Idk... just a result of new technology and competition.

Girl I was talking BB 100 I don’t give a fuck about your krauten ass schnitzel ass sacher ass nazi ass Pentecost ass aufwiedersehen ass rape apologist and that’s that on that honestly stream Charli!!

i

xMcVPI7.jpg

i-   :facepalm:   didn't realize you were talking about Billboard. 

Why does this jam city guy never get on any social media?

It makes it impossible to harass him about Charli's best song :crossed:

Another Jungle situation... is it possible that someone can come thru one day and leak the TR sessions? There are gems out there

Another Jungle situation... is it possible that someone can come thru one day and leak the TR sessions? There are gems out there

shortened the Jungle remix a few years ago if anyone wants this version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uxM3qAU7Q9Wb2g1mYLrIpt-hL36hlx6f