Fluorine

Charli XCX

Here in line been here since 9am!!

Omg I was here at 9:10! I’m currently waiting in line for the meet and greet (Asian guy with a large black coat)

omg have fun you guys!!! somebody ask about the song she did with umru called Lucy Liu and see what its for / plans for it!

H0bDaqU.gif

@@BloomForYou this is a very random question but was there ever any truth to Charli recording Kim’s Heart To Break? I know it’s 99% unlikely but I first remember people teasing the song’s lyrics in this thread before HTB was out, and then there were even people talking about hearing a snippet..

Also, do you know who’s really singing the Rare demo? I would really love to know. It can’t be Emily Warren.

Omgg!! I might’ve saw you!! I was the guy with the Zelda shirt, jeans, & lil sneakers

Ahh I don't think I saw you :( I'm so sorry! I hope you had fun at the concert though <3

I can't figure out how to upload images on Lanaboard so in the meantime, y'all can see my picture with Charli via my IG: instagram.com/josephisaweirdo if y'all are curious :)

giphy.gif

the jimmy kimmel performance was iconic in every sense of the word. the set, the hair, the xcx jeans...the fact that she performed an unreleased song on tv and then locked it up forever is criminal

xcx.jpg

Dropping tonight

my heart/ mona lisa/ middle finger/ liquor/ cigs&alcohol(bwyg)/ 1000 times/ attention/ bricks/ 1999 solo/ bioyl demos/ dance all night/ official demo-remix/ shoes/ next life/ rain over london... that's all i want :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

bIZyMFi.gif