Fluorine

Charli XCX

I mean did you think you could just huff chemicals as much as you want without any longterm effects?

yes absolutely ive been huffing glue for twenty six years and haven't had any issues?

anyway silver cross is so good it's the only song i've listened to from charli this week

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Happy bday 1999, forgotten by everyone as it should always, be but not today. thanks for the super anticipation, interrupting the monthly drops, giveng us a shitty feature, making us go wild and then after 5 months of remixes making us sick at the thought of you, making the red dip bob a permanent thing and creating the 2099 slanderers. but also for giving Choli an almost top10 hit that greenlit (coincidence? i dnt think so) the fantastic album that is Charli  :worship:  :worship:

Happy bday 1999, forgotten by everyone as it should always, be but not today. thanks for the super anticipation, interrupting the monthly drops, giveng us a shitty feature, making us go wild and then after 5 months of remixes making us sick at the thought of you, making the red dip bob a permanent thing and creating the 2099 slanderers. but also for giving Choli an almost top10 hit that greenlit (coincidence? i dnt think so) the fantastic album that is Charli :worship: :worship:

This tea came so hot it burned my family