Fluorine

Charli XCX

Happy bday 1999, forgotten by everyone as it SHOULDN'T 

leak 1999 solo demo in HQ to celebrate its birthday :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

bIZyMFi.gif

Does anybody know what time Charli’s store is likely to be updated? Also I’m guessing the sizes are all unisex but has anybody bought any merch at shows and know how things fit? Have a feeling things will sell out kinda quick and don’t wanna end up with something too small lol

Does anybody know what time Charli’s store is likely to be updated? Also I’m guessing the sizes are all unisex but has anybody bought any merch at shows and know how things fit? Have a feeling things will sell out kinda quick and don’t wanna end up with something too small lol

I bought the Pop 2 t-shirt m size and I’m 5’11/standard body weight and it fits perfectly even after a bunch of washes

I’m a male btw

Although I don’t remember if the shirts were unisex or not

Of course this thot releases her new merch right after I’ve paid all my bills & have no money left... well RIP me. :flop:

Literally same I just got back from a trip and I'm not getting paid for like 2 weeks so my bank account is fucking DRAINED but of course I'm still gonna order everything because i am a clown

FzytWEW.png