Fluorine

Charli XCX

I plan on getting the No Angel necklace at the show in November, the shipping is NOT cute :rip:

The Next Level Charli longsleeve would look better with the text in purple/grey/black or something i feel like the rainbow color is pretty random..

The black hoodie and the yellow sweater look very good, and of course the plastic tote + keychain is amazing

girl how gone do the uk angels dirty like that with shipping?...once again the uk gets paid dust with merch  :crossed:  hopefully I'll be able to get some when I see her live in manchester i need all of this shit like charli I wanna give you alot of coin for reparations bc of xcxworld but not THAT much 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

girl how gone do the uk angels dirty like that with shipping?...once again the uk gets paid dust with merch  :crossed:  hopefully I'll be able to get some when I see her live in manchester i need all of this shit like charli I wanna give you alot of coin for reparations bc of xcxworld but not THAT much 

uk fans get done so dirty... remember when we got one (1) pop2 show... also she has so many more fans here and is playing decent sized venues and not having to shift tickets to a 300 capacity theatre on her instagram story everyday... MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

next level charli is sooo emotional holy fuck, it feels like the end of an era but also the beginning of a new one.

that paired with the fact she's already thinking about the next project/wanting to do something drastic.............i'm scared but like, in a good way