Fluorine

Charli XCX

the way she doesn't know we have the demo in full hq :rip:

She knows but its not cool to say "go google it and you can see it on soundcloud or any website download" in a video interview. She actually said this in another exclusive website interview lol. She thinks its the final version tho

happy 2 year anniversary 2 atap :creep:

enjoy taxi finally xxxxx :D

https://soundcloud.com/xcx2018/taxi-demo

This should be in history books

So maybe its Madison Love?

could it be ali tamposi??? it kinda fits her style

It was written by Madison Love, Leland and Nolan Joseph so I feel like Madison Love is the safest bet, since I can’t imagine the leakers would have a demo recorded by anyone else besides Charli and a writer’s demo (though that’s not a guarantee I guess). I think Madison Love has a few features out there but like I said, there’s very few examples of her voice.

Not to mention, there’s a whole weird other situation where it seemed like Madison Beer (not Love) had the song at one point. The day Selena announced Rare was a song on her new album, Madison Beer tweeted lyrics to the song... and her name is also on the writing credits... but Leland said her credit was wrong and it was only written by him, Nolan and Madison Love? Lmao, very odd situation.

Sorry if it seems like I’m ranting but I only care because I love that song so much and I wish I knew who was singing it. :P I wish Charli released it, she sounds so great on it.

It was written by Madison Love, Leland and Nolan Joseph so I feel like Madison Love is the safest bet, since I can’t imagine the leakers would have a demo recorded by anyone else besides Charli and a writer’s demo (though that’s not a guarantee I guess). I think Madison Love has a few features out there but like I said, there’s very few examples of her voice.

Not to mention, there’s a whole weird other situation where it seemed like Madison Beer (not Love) had the song at one point. The day Selena announced Rare was a song on her new album, Madison Beer tweeted lyrics to the song... and her name is also on the writing credits... but Leland said her credit was wrong and it was only written by him, Nolan and Madison Love? Lmao, very odd situation.

Sorry if it seems like I’m ranting but I only care because I love that song so much and I wish I knew who was singing it. :P I wish Charli released it, she sounds so great on it.

Selena's label removed a bunch of youtube and soundcloud links of the song, so it's probably going to be on her next album.

Feel free to add to this list or correct me but songs that we know people have that have not leaked:

• BIOYL (feat Stefflon Don)
  • 1999 (Solo Demo)
  • Liquor
  • All of the Time[?]
  • Moonlight (Demo) [extra verse?]
  • Next Life
  • Better When You're Gone/C&A
  • Shoes
  • 1000 Times
  • Champion (Alternate Mix)
  • Lipstick Mark
  • Dance All Night (feat. MØ)
  • Mona Lisa
  • Middle Finger
  • Official (Unknown Remix)
  • Rare (Demo)
  • Blow Your Mind
  • 100 (sophie/the arcade produced song) [unknown if anyone has this, has not been teased]
  • White Dress
  • Toys
  • Bounce (feat. Kyary) [not sure if this one’s been teased or not]
  • Candyfloss
  • 1 2 Bamboo
  • Heartbeat
  • Someone New (demo)
  • Tears & Tantrums (with Raye)
  • Run Up (charli demo)
  • Generation Braindead
  • Rain Over London

Selena's label removed a bunch of youtube and soundcloud links of the song, so it's probably going to be on her next album.

Oh yeah, she confirmed she’s releasing it! But I really want to know who’s singing the demo because I adore it. :(

Feel free to add to this list or correct me but songs that we know people have that have not leaked:

• 1999 (Solo Demo)
  • Liquor
  • All of the Time[?]
  • Next Life
  • Shoes
  • 1000 Times
  • Champion (Alternate Mix)
  • Lipstick Mark
  • Mona Lisa
  • Middle Finger

Since we’re talking about it, Charli’s version of Rare lol!

• 1999 (Solo Demo)
  • Liquor
  • All of the Time
  • Next Life
  • Shoes
  • 1000 Times
  • Champion (demo)
  • Lipstick Mark
  • Mona Lisa
  • Middle Finger
  • Rare (Demo)

• Blow Your Mind
  • 100 (sophie/the arcade produced song)
  • Up N Down (Charli version)
  • White Dress
  • Toys
  • Bounce (feat. Kyary)
  • Candyfloss
  • 1 2 Bamboo
  • Heartbeat 
  • Someone New (demo)
  • Tears & Tantrums (with Raye) 
  • Run Up (charli demo)
  • Generation Braindead
  • various demos of already released or leaked songs
  • there's too many to list :toofunny:
  • There's obviously going to be a bunch of songs that were never teased before too.  :toofunny:

do we have any proof that anyone has these?

Not for Up N Down,  

But you're the one who originally mentioned there being a track called 100 produced by Sophie & The Arcade, so I assume you have it or know of someone who does. Blow Your Mind is also Sophie & The Arcade, so if someone has songs from those sessions, someone likely has that 100 emote.png

Hey guys! I got to meet Charli last night! A literal dream

I got to ask her why Blame It On Your Love wasn’t track #10 on the album since I felt like it was such a missed opportunity. She said she actually did try to work that out with AG Cook but the songs didn’t flow as well, so they rearranged them.

Also, staff told us that she was too old and that she wasn’t gonna be doing her signature squats for pics anymore which was kind of funny.

anyone else put Boys on XCX World? if so where?

it doesn't fit the 2016 tracklist. i would put boys with songs like offline, painkiller, our boyfriend, it's my party... (those are the songs i put in my xcx world b-sides)

bIZyMFi.gif