Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm in awe over most of the recent leaks i thought we'd never get and the fact people are still begging in here after we've gotten approx ~60(?) leaks this january. like, i get it, but this is literally crazy esp with the petty drama that's just been building up in here jfc if nothing leaked for a month or something i'd be ok with that after all this

2 hours ago, Heartbreak High said:

Yea not like you have ever asked for anything in here? 

Rare is literally a demo of a released song. No chances of her version being released. I don’t see why that is not fine to ask for.

Just cause Selena didn’t do any justice on the track doesn’t mean Charli’s version won’t pop off.

first of all bitch, i posted 1 time about 1 song that was of actual quality. you are thirsting for a song that selulu's warbles could not save and charli (rightly) passed on, and has no credits for. secondly, these are all from the last 24 hours:

8 hours ago, Heartbreak High said:

Leak TooBad/Lipstick Mark with the chorus 

9 hours ago, Heartbreak High said:

@1000Times thank you for IIC. If u can spare these since they are just demos of other songs and old outtakes?

Rare

The Middle

Pop Star

Lightning Bolts

Victimless Crime

❤️❤️❤️

14 hours ago, Heartbreak High said:

@1000Times

its time to unleash Charli’s demo of this ?

On 1/24/2021 at 3:43 AM, Heartbreak High said:

Naked (unedited) when?

please consider getting a hobby that is not thirsting over unreleased Charlotte Emma Aitchison tracks

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

first of all bitch, i posted 1 time about 1 song that was of actual quality. you are thirsting for a song that selulu's warbles could not save and charli (rightly) passed on, and has no credits for. secondly, these are all from the last 24 hours:

please consider getting a hobby that is not thirsting over unreleased Charlotte Emma Aitchison tracks

girl.... you got a point, but chill...

It's an exciting time for angels and everything is better than a fucking album rate.

In general this thread is far beyond the point of exclusively discussing her music I feel.

No need to get personal or angry about it.

16 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

I am getting a bit tired of you quoting me. No need to call me a bitch. I can see your getting pressed. Mona Lisa isn’t the best song. Who are you to tell someone what is good or not. Clearly we have different taste. Stay in your own lane and stop quoting everything I say. Ignore it if your so pressed about people asking for Rare, I am not the only one. Also one of those songs I posted about nobody even knew Charli had a demo of. So your welcome for the info. :makeup:

9 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

lol

a post from a month ago versus 4 posts in 24 hours begging for songs...what's not clicking

14 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

girl.... you got a point, but chill...

im coolie :) 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

I am getting a bit tired of you quoting me. No need to call me a bitch. I can see your getting pressed. Mona Lisa isn’t the best song. Who are you to tell someone what is good or not. Clearly we have different taste. Stay in your own lane and stop quoting everything I say. Ignore it if your so pressed about people asking for Rare. 

and we are already tired of the constant begging from you...you don't need to spam the thread every few hours harassing a user for leaks

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

30 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Can someone pease edit these two files so the ending is not that abrupt? Maybe extending a bit the last note and adding some fade out+reverb could work?

Breathe Out: https://dbree.org/v/0efe53
Dreams (Sega Bodega Demo): https://dbree.org/v/00efea

kiss me to sleep (dreams) and breathe out truly amazing vocals leak these songs @1000Times yup yup :xcry: when your feeling generous again 

As much as I'd like to beg for more, those would be how i'm feeling now outtakes, but we've been receiving TONS of Charli songs these last weeks that I will NOT dare to beg.

Simply thank you to all of the people (mostly 1000 Times) who shared these songs.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: