Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh, I really hope that after all these comments @1000Times feels bad or think we are ungrateful and stop sharing stuff.

I mean, I get what y'all saying and I feel the same way, but I think he/she has made God work here sharing stuff that is being either hoarded, shared or sold around. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Whoever leaked If I Cried needs mental evaluation why would you leak upcoming work, if Charli's team finds out they're gonna think Charli was "hacked" again or something.

i hope your joking this literally was from hifn it was scrapped and we had already heard most of it anyways on her ig live and zoom calls calm down loud lucy

1 minute ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

i hope your joking this literally was from hifn it was scrapped and we had already heard most of it anyways on her ig live and zoom calls calm down loud lucy

you do know she never said HIFN deluxe was cancelled right... its obviously gonna be eventually released. for a charli stan you sure have absolutely no respect for her nor her work 

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Ugh, I really hope that after all these comments @1000Times feels bad or think we are ungrateful and stop sharing stuff.

I mean, I get what y'all saying and I feel the same way, but I think he/she has made God work here sharing stuff that is being either hoarded, shared or sold around. 

i think you meant i really hope they DON'T feel bad...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

Because she said that it would be eventually released as a deluxe track. Not to mention it was made less than a year ago like??? It's basically brand new in comparison to everything else that has leaked in the last month. I forgot some people don't give a shit about the actual artist

@1000Times I think it would be nice for everyone here that you could share all the XCXWORLD music in the best quality you have, maybe you have the best version of everyone song (high quality, mixed and mastered).

Maybe you could share with us as well what the final track list was. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, LiFELiNE said:

you do know she never said HIFN deluxe was cancelled right... its obviously gonna be eventually released. for a charli stan you sure have absolutely no respect for her nor her work 

no respect lmao sis dont act like some of you didn't listen to all of xcx world , and any of the other 1 million leaked songs we got this month .. you do realize that listening to any leak could be consider disrespecting the artist cause most of the songs im sure charli didnt even want us to hear tbh so lets not act like listening to a 2020 leak is any worst than anything old

Just now, FellReallyHard4U said:

no respect lmao sis dont act like some of you didn't listen to all of xcx world , and any of the other 1 million leaked songs we got this month .. you do realize that listening to any leak could be consider disrespecting the artist cause most of the songs im sure charli didnt even want us to hear tbh so lets not act like listening to a 2020 leak is any worst than anything old

your logic is extremely flawed

xcx world was scrapped/shelved in 2016 and constantly put on hold by her label, the tracks that leaked were never going to come out point blank

hifn deluxe was CONFIRMED, and OBVIOUSLY this song was gonna be on it. especially since it was basically scrapped last minute according to that one instagram post where she mentioned the title along with 2hot and i hate all this gravity. she NEVER, NEVER SAID HIFN deluxe was scrapped. 

the other songs were from pre-2018. however this was MADE NOT EVEN A YEAR AGO.... and it's still an obvious candidate of being released.

its not about the fucking music anymore, its about charli's security.

1 minute ago, LiFELiNE said:

xcx world was scrapped/shelved in 2016 and constantly put on hold by her label, the tracks that leaked were never going to come out point blank

hifn deluxe was CONFIRMED, and OBVIOUSLY this song was gonna be on it. especially since it was basically scrapped last minute according to that one instagram post where she mentioned the title along with 2hot and i hate all this gravity. she NEVER, NEVER SAID HIFN deluxe was scrapped. 

the other songs were from pre-2018. however this was MADE NOT EVEN A YEAR AGO.... and it's still an obvious candidate of being released.

Where did she confirm the deluxe? Please link me, I thought it was just a rumor because someone tweeted about it as a hopeful thinking. 

idk how to feel about a recent track leaking.... i will just save it 

if she release I will delete

but if HIFN complete one year and she doesn't release the scrapped tracks i will listen to it :crossed:

wait a minute hold on

8 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

they just don't get it... if her team sees this its going to scare them she will figure out she got hacked again and scrap it all.

imagine having morals about material from a year ago leaking that we have already heard from the artist her self in full.... made with fans during a crisis a full diy album at that as to the other 53 + songs we got of b sides from charli where the poor woman was obviously singing about going thru it mentally because of love and what not lmaooo mess

People drawing the line at If I Cried are hypocrites. Leak Daddy Knows next :diva:

Spoiler

We all know Charli. She's reworking stuff and never gets It out. She moved on from HIFN and leaking If I Cried doesn't change that BUT I agree that I would feel better about the older stuff leaking and keeping the 2020 files locked until the end of the year or early 2022. I get both sides. I mean, look at me talking about her work like I own a share or have a say in it. We are SPOILED.