Fluorine

Charli XCX

21 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

I love how you all are fine begging for 2018 leaks but if it’s from 2019/2020. That crosses the line ?

any of those songs could still be reworked and used. Just cause they are a year older doesn’t mean they are scrapped.

look at blame it on ur Luv. It was leaked and went on to be still released as a single.

because she doesn't seem to want to do anything with the 2018 tracks...she's already said that she wants to release the HIFN outtakes so it's not right to leak them ATM as we know she is intended to use them. there's no signs of anything being done with pre-2020 stuff, so it's not as big of a deal to leak it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

7 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

because she doesn't seem to want to do anything with the 2018 tracks...she's already said that she wants to release the HIFN outtakes so it's not right to leak them ATM as we know she is intended to use them. there's no signs of anything being done with pre-2020 stuff, so it's not as big of a deal to leak it

her plans change all the time, she said she was releasing 2 albums last year. she was going to release the Janet album first, then she put out hifn instead. Now she seems to have another billboard hits album in the works. I doubt she's going to milk hifn dry a year later with 2 extra bonus tracks as a re-release. I can see her moving on to her other stuff she's been working on more recently. when has Charli ever done a repackage?

the way there’s literally no song she recorded that’s unrealistic for a leak... i don’t think if i cried would be reused for a new album tbh but i rlly hope her upcoming album won’t start leaking..

anyways wasn’t it confirmed the rina collab and grimes collab are scrapped? pretty sure those r safe ground :hooker:

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, Heartbreak High said:

her plans change all the time, she said she was releasing 2 albums last year. she was going to release the Janet album first, then she put out hifn instead. Now she seems to have another billboard hits album in the works. I doubt she's going to milk hifn dry a year later with 2 extra bonus tracks as a re-release. I can see her moving on to her other stuff she's been working on more recently.

re-releases are the hot thing to do at the moment so i wouldn't be so skeptical, it's a cheap and easy way for labels to make more money without needing to fund more recording sessions. i'm willing to bet we'll be getting another pressing of HIFN for the 1 year anniversary

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Just now, HEARTCORE said:

re-releases are the hot thing to do at the moment so i wouldn't be so skeptical, it's a cheap and easy way for labels to make more money without needing to fund more recording sessions. i'm willing to bet we'll be getting another pressing of HIFN for the 1 year anniversary

Idk I can just see Charli fighting the label against a repackage. I feel like she would want to keep her original album from being ruined with cheap streaming antics.

6 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

Idk I can just see Charli fighting the label against a repackage. I feel like she would want to keep her original album from being ruined with cheap streaming antics.

this sounds like a fanfiction... girl what the hell? asjnjdsqafd

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

9 minutes ago, Nothingness said:

i'm wondering if anyone even HAS it tbh. like the sophie exchange version :crossed: 

the way it's literally the only song i've wanted since she performed it lmfao :defeated:

I mean, people had HBHG and Up N Down. Anything is possible tbh

Just a question. Do we have a studio version of the cut verse from i finally understand? The one Charli teased on live? I have the recording on my laptop, but I didn't know if we had studio

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9