Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, DaddyATRL said:

Today's spicy:popcorn:

STREAM Spicy :fabcat:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Never :w8ing:

Let's Ride! (a dolphin) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Idc if this is an unpopular opinion, but some of you guys are genuinely ridiculous. You’ve begged (and received) nearly every Charli song under the sun, but NOW you want to draw the line?

Why was it okay for you same people to beg for the 2018 songs then? Maybe you should go back and listen to the interviews she did following Pop 2, where she talked about how she wanted to write a lot of material in 2018 for the sake of pitching. Hell, any song could be pitched at any time - anyone remember when Blondie released Gravity and Tonight like a DECADE later lmao? Just because Charli doesn’t release these songs herself, it doesn’t mean that the songs don’t still have value, and leaking the material really hurts that value.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

Just now, Kurt said:

Idc if this is an unpopular opinion, but some of you guys are genuinely ridiculous. You’ve begged (and received) nearly every Charli song under the sun, but NOW you want to draw the line?

Why was it okay for you same people to beg for the 2018 songs then? Maybe you should go back and listen to the interviews she did following Pop 2, where she talked about how she wanted to write a lot of material in 2018 for the sake of pitching. Hell, any song could be pitched at any time - anyone remember when Blondie released Gravity and Tonight like a DECADE later lmao? Just because she didn’t release them herself, it doesn’t mean that the songs didn’t still have value, and leaking the material really hurts that value.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

Valid

7 hours ago, Heartbreak High said:

@1000Times thank you for IIC. If u can spare these since they are just demos of other songs and old outtakes?

Rare

The Middle

Pop Star

Lightning Bolts

Victimless Crime

❤️❤️❤️

tumblr_pn155oSkqH1w4wp5t_500.png

BzhmW.png

45 minutes ago, Nothingness said:

we just want the eyelar sophie version lol

I’d prefer charli vocals if one exists but I’d be happy with eyelar and SOPHIE’s at this point it’s been so long 

now that some user brought up I Love It demo i remembered that im thirsty for that too but i didnt think it really existed but now like I WANT IT :ohno: i feel so spoiled by all these leaks so i'll wait patiently but shes definitely not gonna be mad if that leaks so go ahead gays :hooker:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.