Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, alan said:

why y'all act like HIFN deluxe is a confirmed thing? lol

As far as I know, it has not been confirmed by Charli or her team. 

Charli sure played with the idea of releasing something (either remixes, demos or outtakes) but as in the past eras where she has said the same none of those releases came to fruition. 

Charli is always writing and always recording, she moves fast to the next project even before releasing the current one, and as you all can tell lately, she has already a mindset for the next release and is teasing it since December. 

The only one thing that made a few weeks ago speculate about HIFN being re-released is just ONE TWEET from a web blog asurring what we all know: there's an upcoming new album this year, and then he tweeted a wishful thought about maybe her releasing a deluxe. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

leak everything that this rat umru is playing so he will never work with her again

this absolute whittard gold-star steaming hot pot of truth omg

1 minute ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Spare Attention and Daddy Knows

HOW many times do you guys need to be told that Daddy Knows does not exist................

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Just now, HEARTCORE said:

this absolute whittard gold-star steaming hot pot of truth omg

Omg :lmao:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

honestly all other things aside i really do hope @1000Times shares the rest of hifn outtakes since they are a year old almost  .. truth is we were never getting that deluxe sis literally upload the remixes of the other songs that she did release on soundcloud ....  that is if they choose to share those other outtakes or just anything more is appreciated because they dont have to do this im sure there just being nice 

Just now, FellReallyHard4U said:

honestly all other things aside i really do hope @1000Times shares the rest of hifn outtakes since they are a year old almost  .. truth is we were never getting that deluxe sis literally upload the remixes of the other songs that she did release on soundcloud 

you are obscene 

On 1/10/2021 at 11:10 AM, HEARTCORE said:

spare mona lisa ma'am .......

:)

Yea not like you have ever asked for anything in here? 

Rare is literally a demo of a released song. No chances of her version being released. I don’t see why that is not fine to ask for.

Just cause Selena didn’t do any justice on the track doesn’t mean Charli’s version won’t pop off.

16 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

this is all of us when you spam the thread begging for R***

2 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

you are obscene 

im sorry if my opinions and the way i conduct myself on this thread get under your skin lmao its truly not that deep i dont get on this thread to be loved by everyone im not that self obsessed im literally on here because i enjoy discussing with others who dont mind hearing other peoples views on shit that happens within the fanbase of the  artist that the thread is on about ... if other peoples opinions bother u that much u probably should be on forums luv ;)