Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Mona Lisa  - Ian Kirk, Noonie Bao co-wrote

Real Love (2017) - King Henry

Never Felt Better and Thrills - Dec 2017

There are many versions of XCX World tracklist and many songs she considered for various projects in 2015. I'll share one example of what she was considering for release at some point (I don't know if it's been shared before)

Yes:

Money

No Angel

No Romeo

Bounce

I Wanna Be With U

Vroom Vroom

Good Girls

Daddy Knows

Queen Elizabeth

Pull The Trigger

Maybe:

What You Do To Me

Baby Girl

Taxi

Stuck On Repeat

Trophy *EP

Paradise *EP

Theme Park

Helium

Victimless Crime

Is 'Money' the same as 'Money Where Your Mouth Is'?

I find this stuff like 10x more interesting than getting even more songs tbh LMAO.

Do you have any later drafts of XCX World? Like maybe the latest one before it was scrapped for good?

16 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

what if it is 1000 times still leaking this stuff? maybe they just decided to not hype it up on lanaboards anymore due to all the spam/requests

i don’t think so tbh cause all the files 1000times posted only had the song names whereas these have XCX in them 

15 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

I think the moment it leaks, the internet will break. Just like R&R / HBHG / Taxi / WGFU / U&D / Believe / 24hrs album

I'm Done is the one song I never expected to leak in any form whatsoever. the fact that there's a leaked snippet now has me shook

lABVyGE.png

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

Charli has a lot of songs. A lot that are not in circulation or known to the public. Some titles I can share: Cry Baby, Arrows, Fill In The Blank, 4x4 etc. As I said there are so many more that came out of writing camps for XCX World. Apologies if these were known before. Also will.i.am was going to release Hey Boy Hey Girl at some point

You can spill more tea anytime. The last time we knew about something special about projects was when BFY was here  like 2years ago

3 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

is the new i wanna be with u demo a snippet or is it just short like that? it's so good yet so short 

Wanna know this too

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Kurt said:

Is 'Money' the same as 'Money Where Your Mouth Is'?

I find this stuff like 10x more interesting than getting even more songs tbh LMAO.

Do you have any later drafts of XCX World? Like maybe the latest one before it was scrapped for good?

Yup. And I do. It was 13 songs with Daddy Knows on it at some point in time.

You know guys, what I really want leaked is the final XCX World track list, the whole album in HQ mixed mastered and the final album title. 

I mean, Charli had the whole thing ready to get released, even the photoshoot and the album art. So, someone must have the whole final thing with the final track list. 

Edit: @Eclipse king, you know the final track list or the album name? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Ok so whos gonna make a cute january leaks zip folder for all the voyeurs in this forum? :hooker:

We have legit like 60+ leaks right? Omg we dont deserve it

Pleaseeeeeeee

there’s so much I can’t keep track of them all

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

I would kill just to *know* all the stuff you know omg.

Imagine knowing all the proper titles and years and producers... a dream! Literally a dream luv.....

5 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Oop- can u share the tracklist? :cuteface: I understand if sharing the files are too much but if I knew an official tracklist to use it would be a dream :defeated:

XPo3CNC.jpg

1 minute ago, Roger said:

You know guys, what I really want leaked is the final XCX World track list, the whole album in HQ mixed mastered and the final album title. 

I mean, Charli had the whole thing ready to get released, even the photoshoot and the album art. So, someone must have the whole final thing with the final track list. 

diplo already said there's no official tracklist and it was called xcx 

p sure the tracklist with daddy knows already leaked? 

1. bounce

2. daddy knows

3. good girls

4. this is the moment

5. what you gonna do now

6. girls night out

7. waterfall

8. heartbeat

9. die 4

10. down like woah

11. queen lizzy

12. can you hear me