Poppy

Rina Sawayama

Phoebe Bridgers

BANKS

MARINA

Mitski

Melanie Martinez

Lana

I only see Charli collaboring with Rina tbh. Maybe Poppy, but I don't like her. But MARINA, Lana, Melanie, BANKS... no, I don't see Charli with them even if I wanted to.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I only see Charli collaboring with Rina tbh. Maybe Poppy, but I don't like her. But MARINA, Lana, Melanie, BANKS... no, I don't see Charli with them even if I wanted to.

Who knows, I mean, she did collaborate with Caroline Polachek, it was a weird mix in paper but the execution was flawless

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I hope the next mixtape she releases is full of new collabs

Imagine:
Poppy

Rina Sawayama

Phoebe Bridgers

BANKS

MARINA

Mitski

Melanie Martinez

Lana

Yeule

She collaborated with Marina on Just Desserts so maybe it can work out with her recent material. Rina and Poppy is a possibility however the rest I can’t see her sound meshing with theirs. BANKS and Lana being the most odd out of the bunch. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I hope the next mixtape she releases is full of new collabs

Imagine:
Poppy

Rina Sawayama

Phoebe Bridgers

BANKS

MARINA

Mitski

Melanie Martinez

Lana

Yeule

a collab with yeule would be amazing i could see the song sounding like this imagine the serve 

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, JehovahThikness said:

a collab with yeule would be amazing i could see the song sounding like this imagine the serve 

Omg I remember kitty. I used to listen to her in high school. SoundCloud days. I loved Hittin Lixx and ok cupid. :eartha:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

5 minutes ago, lxcxs said:

i think they’re mad cause they’re running out of songs to hoard :flutter:

they're actually mad bc they can't sell charli's music easily like years ago 
That's why bfy shared a lot of them

8 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I wonder if 1000Times keeps track of the other girlies material just like they do with Charli's :hooker:

I can hear all the sophie stans crying rn

1 minute ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

okay now they just saying shit :lmao: https://dbree.org/v/1393de

Hahaha that must be a lie

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde