Fluorine

Charli XCX

Finially listened to the leaks. I’ve been waiting for Back Again since we had the I’m Back snippet, I’m surprised it’s from the Crash sessions, I thought it was going to be from 2016-2018. I love how she’s pushing/belting 😍

48 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Finially listened to the leaks. I’ve been waiting for Back Again since we had the I’m Back snippet, I’m surprised it’s from the Crash sessions, I thought it was going to be from 2016-2018. I love how she’s pushing/belting 😍

just one touch is the superior >>

41 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

just one touch is the superior >>

I’ve seen everyone else say that, it was nice but I got bored. Her vocals were a bit too muddy for me. 

On 1/20/2021 at 4:03 AM, Glitter Boy said:

Vroom Vroom

XCX World (Deluxe)

XCX World: B-Sides

24h

Charli: B-Sides

I know you're sorry but it doesn't matter no more

I didn't create the XCX World: B-Sides cover, someone created it here and I grabbed it because I loved it.

I also took the idea of the I know you're sorry... album from someone here but I don't remember who was it.

The XCX World cover is well known.

The 24h cover is also from someone in this forum.

Vroom Vroom cover is by Kallum Lavigne.

I only created the Charli: B-Sides and I know you're sorry... covers.

Many of the songs from the Charli sessions were extended to last around 3 mins at least, 'cause the original were, in many cases, under 2:30, which annoys me to hell. Additional production in "real luv" and "the party's never over" by me.

Enjoy!

The links wont work. Is there any other way we can pls get access? Xo

Roman

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

not the live version, according to BoZ (i thought that was his name) it’s completely different

Oh that's what you mean. I don't really know what to make of his comment, he really just said that he expected it to be an outro akin to Track 10, but that it's too short and too flat for that effect.. speaking of length, the live version has the exact same length as the final version, sooo I still have hope lol. Maybe the studio version is less bass-intense or something and thus flat :fabcat:

2 hours ago, CyberKid said:

Oh that's what you mean. I don't really know what to make of his comment, he really just said that he expected it to be an outro akin to Track 10, but that it's too short and too flat for that effect.. speaking of length, the live version has the exact same length as the final version, sooo I still have hope lol. Maybe the studio version is less bass-intense or something and thus flat :fabcat:

yeah i’m hoping it will be the same 

i love this part but it’s kinda too hyperpop for crash perhaps; https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLFb8DSP/

Lightning Bolts and Better Than Ur Last Thing watching Crash outtakes already leak before them despite being made almost EIGHT years ago

FKtB0HUX0AAFQp-?format=jpg&name=900x900

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

22 minutes ago, ARCAxcx said:

wait charli said last year her fav SUCKER song is Need Ur Luv & Boom Clap :party:

I think she only likes it because She has to like her only solo hit 💀. The lyrics are good bar the chorus-maybe she could of switched it up to “Boom Clap you race through my heart” but the production ain’t my cup of tea.