Fluorine

Charli XCX

41 minutes ago, pure love said:

random but can someone send me a link to that one tiktok of the guy singing the claws lyrics over the notes app screenshot? wanted to send it to someone butย cant find it anywhereย 

You mean Khris Who is on here ๐Ÿ’€

19 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Scrapping Mess and Midnight from TR doesnโ€™t make any senseโ€ฆ Killing Moon cover would also fit perfectly as a bonus track

We deserved True Romance Side B tbh....

Spoiler

Dynamite
ร‰lectroniqueย 

Interior
Jungle
Losing My Cool
Mess
Midnight
Nothing too Serious

Strobe Light

The Killing Moon
True Romance (title track)
Violins

Can't believe she released a deluxe edition with 16 fuckin bonus tracks and all of them were remixesย :biblio:

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

10 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Scrapping Mess and Midnight from TR doesnโ€™t make any senseโ€ฆ Killing Moon cover would also fit perfectly as a bonus track

mess is one of my absolute favourites ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ so iconic

8 hours ago, drewby said:

2Bad was for N1A and never intended for XCX3 but it's a great song so I'm glad it was included for people just discovering herย :toofunny:

ย 

yeah i knowย :hooker:ย - this was more xcx3 + n1a sessions cause i'm pretty sure up n down + round and round were never considered either

i've been an angel since tr era and i have the masterpost and stuff - just making the transition easier for new peopleย :makeup:

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, COLORINGBOOKS said:

ย  Hide contents

Dynamite
ร‰lectroniqueย 

Interior
Jungle
Losing My Cool
Mess
Midnight
Nothing too Serious

Strobe Light

The Killing Moon
Violins

Can't believe she released a deluxe edition with 16 fuckin bonus tracks and all of them were remixesย :biblio:

Can you upload the title track & Killing Moon? Somehow I missed them

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

39 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Dynamite
ร‰lectroniqueย 

Interior
Jungle
Losing My Cool
Mess
Midnight
Nothing too Serious

Strobe Light

The Killing Moon
Violins

ย 

Yup, that TR deluxe track is the worst thing that ever happened in her entire career next to shelving XCX World.ย 

ย 

I find super stupid that she recorded so much material that she teased over and over and even played live, and either she, her team or her label didn't give a fuck.ย 

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ย 

it hasn't leaked yetย 

ย 

thank you for info!ย 

ย 

xoxo,ย monsterxcx!

ย 

got the key can you unlock it?

ย 

ย 

and another question

ย 

does anyone have photoshoots from xcx world, pop 2 and n1a? please send a link :)ย 

ย 

i just wanna make an edit

ย 

ย 

ย 

xoxo,ย monsterxcx!

ย 

got the key can you unlock it?

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Can you upload the title track & Killing Moon? Somehow I missed them

Theyย never leaked. She performed The Killing Moon live in 2012 though and a studio version existsย 

ย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง