Fluorine

Charli XCX

33 minutes ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

just looked at the rest of the lengths

that tracklist from earlier is correct!!!

it was pretty much confirmed by 2 insiders + common sense anyways but it’s good to have official confirmation regardless

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

19 hours ago, the ocean said:

that was what i was having problems with too :crai:

i just gave up and did something different it was too much work for something that only like 3 people would use max

edit: my suggestion is maybe soften the sharpness of the bevel and emboss and maybe increase the levels on the "charli" part so it looks a lil more metallic-y

did this 

probably the closest i'll ever get to making it like the official one 

T3zyuKE.png

Fckyeahcharli deleting their tweet because of the backlash in QRTs and every bigger Charli accounts choosing to ignore the situation because they’re scared of Charli DMing them is so fucking disappointing. This is the same situation as when they turned off the comments when Charli was making NFTs last year. Just own to your fav fucking things up and don’t be scared to criticize her publicly when she’s obviously did wrong choosing to perform at some NFT-promoting festival. I’m so mad

For anyone who doesn’t know, Charli is taking part in this 

25 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Fckyeahcharli deleting their tweet because of the backlash in QRTs and every bigger Charli accounts choosing to ignore the situation because they’re scared of Charli DMing them is so fucking disappointing. This is the same situation as when they turned off the comments when Charli was making NFTs last year. Just own to your fav fucking things up and don’t be scared to criticize her publicly when she’s obviously did wrong choosing to perform at some NFT-promoting festival. I’m so mad

For anyone who doesn’t know, Charli is taking part in this 

Spoiler

being honest i think charli is trendhopping not completely realizing the deeper implications it has

edit: i mean it's understandable it just seems like (shitty) digital art you purchase online with cryptocurrency

until you research a lil deeper and realize that the transactions take up so much energy it makes climate change worse but i don't know if charli is COMPLETELY aware of that she's probably just aware that many of her famous friends have taken part in it and of some "controversy" and what leo doesn't wanna see some drama (until the drama melts the planet which is why people are also understandably upset about this)

this obviously isn't me defending nft's but i also don't think charli intentionally signed up knowing the negative side effects

edit 2: lmao i'm a flop again :toofloppy:

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

being honest i think charli is trendhopping not completely realizing the deeper implications it has

edit: i mean it's understandable it just seems like (shitty) digital art you purchase online with cryptocurrency

until you research a lil deeper and realize that the transactions take up so much energy it makes climate change worse but i don't know if charli is COMPLETELY aware of that she's probably just aware that many of her famous friends have taken part in it and of some "controversy" and what leo doesn't wanna see some drama (until the drama melts the planet which is why people are also understandably upset about this)

this obviously isn't me defending nft's but i also don't think charli intentionally signed up knowing the negative side effects

She’s already made two NFTs in the past year and was heavily criticized for it. She obviously knows about her fans’ take on this, she always sees everything they say and is sometimes even replying to the most random shit. She’s obviously ignoring this for a reason - and the reason is being money driven.

Just now, venicebitch said:

She’s already made two NFTs in the past year and was heavily criticized for it. She obviously knows about her fans’ take on this, she always sees everything they say and is sometimes replying to most random shit. She’s obviously ignoring this for a reason - and the reason is being money driven.

...interesting i didn't know about this :awkney2:

Spoiler

off topic but today (for me at least) has really been the day of a bunch of the hyperpop girls getting knocked off their pedestals by their shitty behind the scenes actions

the main question that stands is just like, why? her tour is almost completely sold out in the US like girl stop, you don't need to do this

i always let the good ones

go

i'm really hoping this NFT festival thing is fake. literally the only thing i have to back up that idea is that i don't think any of the mentioned artists have retweeted it or said anything about this festival, but that could just be because this lineup announcement only happened 7 hours ago