Fluorine

Charli XCX

can y’all just shut the fuck up and be happy we’re getting music videos anyways :whoopi:

don’t expect Grimes quality videos but like New Shapes, Good Ones and Beg For You are definitely not low budget just looking at camera gear alone 

5 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

can y’all just shut the fuck up and be happy we’re getting music videos anyways :whoopi:

don’t expect Grimes quality videos but like New Shapes, Good Ones and Beg For You are definitely not low budget just looking at camera gear alone 

period :diva:

not a cinematographer but i am a photographer so i’m at least familiar with cameras and equipment and stuff and they’re definitely shooting in great quality and charli’s videos have always been edited very well so i have no doubt that she’s not gonna serve us excellence 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

21 minutes ago, the ocean said:

period :diva:

not a cinematographer but i am a photographer so i’m at least familiar with cameras and equipment and stuff and they’re definitely shooting in great quality and charli’s videos have always been edited very well so i have no doubt that she’s not gonna serve us excellence 

like the snippet she posted literally gives me Marvel movie vibes 

2 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

she's actually endorsing NFT as a critique of capitalism and how celebrities will sell their soul for money at the expense of the environment...just like how she made sure Good Ones flopped as a statement on pop music...mind of a mastermind

ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

ur so right & u should say it

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, lovesick said:

so did she actually announced she's selling nfts? i found out she was doing this reading the thread and i'm so confused where is this coming from

charli has taken part in/released 2 nfts last year. this year, in march she’s performing at an nft festival.

4 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

she's actually endorsing NFT as a critique of capitalism and how celebrities will sell their soul for money at the expense of the environment...just like how she made sure Good Ones flopped as a statement on pop music...mind of a mastermind

ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

can someone define what it means for her songs to “flop” because, correct me if i’m wrong, she’s not an artist who’s singles are chart toppers

unless you mean flopping in some different context

negAbhB.png

11 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

can someone define what it means for her songs to “flop” because, correct me if i’m wrong, she’s not an artist who’s singles are chart toppers

tbh in context you can only flop in comparison to your own work so she's not a flop at all this era but everyone whose not dua is a flop i guess 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

25 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

in this case specifically op is talking about how charli didn’t even let good ones take off properly before deeming it a flop - afaik it’s still rising on the us charts at least

usually though in charli’s case it’s more how it goes with the fans or critics than the gp

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Omg stop complaining about NFT stuff. And about BFY video, she wanted to shoot it - she did. I already said that she is gonna spoil all of us with videos cause more videos are coming for next drops. Baby isn’t the last. She worked very hard, so let’s appreciate that. Thanks. 

This whole note app thing is just trying to manipulate her fans into not criticizing her about doing NFTs. It’s unfortunately not going to end well for her, she faces a lot of backlash rn and she will face even more on the day of NFT festival