Fluorine

Charli XCX

you people are literally insane what good do you think yelling at her about this is going to do... yes NFTs are bad for the environment so is literally everything else about capitalist culture. nobody attacks you for driving a car or using a phone. charli didn't like invent NFTs, she's not some major investor, she didn't even announce this promotional performance as far as i'm aware it was obviously being kept on the low. is harassing her off of social media during her album campaign really the hill you all want to die on? this hostility is so misplaced, if you're that mad about it go protest a pipeline or read some lenin or something. her fans say they want her to succeed then try to cancel her over dumb shit like this

6 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

you people are literally insane what good do you think yelling at her about this is going to do... yes NFTs are bad for the environment so is literally everything else about capitalist culture. nobody attacks you for driving a car or using a phone. charli didn't like invent NFTs, she's not some major investor, she didn't even announce this promotional performance as far as i'm aware it was obviously being kept on the low. is harassing her off of social media during her album campaign really the hill you all want to die on? this hostility is so misplaced, if you're that mad about it go protest a pipeline or read some lenin or something. her fans say they want her to succeed then try to cancel her over dumb shit like this

we’re allowed to criticise her on a forum tho…….bullying charli directly under her tweets is very different to discussing her actions on a fan site. 

charli keeping it ‘on the low’ is even worse than announcing it, like she knows it’s wrong or something.

it isn’t the end of the world though, idk i’m gonna stop talking about it now. 

22 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

we’re allowed to criticise her on a forum tho…….bullying charli directly under her tweets is very different to discussing her actions on a fan site. 

charli keeping it ‘on the low’ is even worse than announcing it, like she knows it’s wrong or something.

it isn’t the end of the world though, idk i’m gonna stop talking about it now. 

We know Charli reads through more than Twitter ,she’s even implied she reads here but we can’t help that-if she’s seeking it out, I’m very sorry for that and realise she’s hurting but she has friends to voice her issues 

I love Charli but it kinda triggers me when she constantly plays the victim. She does this every single time. Instead of just saying "I'm sorry", she'll put out a statement that she's being bullied by her fans and log off for a total of 2.5 days. 

1 hour ago, lonely lonely night said:

Lol we want her to succeed, but she doesn’t need NFTs to succeed. Also, we live in a world where we practically need phones and cars to survive. Those are necessities, but NFTs are not a necessity. This is a huge false equivalence.

2 minutes ago, juiced froot said:

charli endorsing nfts TWICE now and being embarrassing on twitter about it…

the angels are going through it. LEAK A DECENT VERSION OF I GOT YOU AS COMPENSATION 

i always let the good ones

go

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

POV: you’re currently reading this thread while still not fully understanding NFTs

popcorn-eating.gif

me understanding enough but choosing not to give a fuck about this situation because there’s bigger fish to fry

negAbhB.png

Video looks very rushed, low buget special effects, plain concept/location. They should have just dropped Baby as a promo single w the video and taken their time planning BFY as the actual single. Like release it a week before the album with a more solid strategy than “hopefully this goes viral on tik tok”.

3 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Video looks very rushed, low buget special effects, plain concept/location. They should have just dropped Baby as a promo single w the video and taken their time planning BFY as the actual single. Like release it a week before the album with a more solid strategy than “hopefully this goes viral on tik tok”.

are you on drugs what the hell-