Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, Dima said:

she was spotted in london hours ago, check out more pics in gallery. she is so cute!

photo_7.jpg

She needs to turn up at the Drag Race show I’m going to tonight… 😂 I’m guessing she’s here for promo?

2 minutes ago, number1angel said:

Tired of people cherry picking when they wanna care about the environment as if they don’t drive around in a car polluting the atmosphere every day. :yawn:

maybe cause they need a car to get around and they don’t have a lot of control over that aspect of their life - there’s a lot of fucked up shit with how our society works but sometimes you have to participate in it to SURVIVE

i agree with the point you’re trying to make about cherry picking but i don’t think the example is really a good representation of the situation 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, number1angel said:

Tired of people cherry picking when they wanna care about the environment as if they don’t drive around in a car polluting the atmosphere every day. :yawn:

ENkMj6TUUAEBorg?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, number1angel said:

yesssss because me driving to work to literally survive is the same as multimillionaires fucking up the planet and sentencing future generations to suffer only so they can get richer!