Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Side note: the fact Charli had piano lessons for years and has never played the piano on anything 💀

she wrote forever on her piano if that counts 

X----into me, into you----X

Well, she has a piano at home. 

It would be dumb to have one and not using it. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Well, she has a piano at home. 

It would be dumb to have one and not using it. 

Tons of people do-Mariah can barely play piano but has one for show. 

anyway you guys are underrating Every Rule from the crash snippets- I just know the Twin Peaks/X files instrumental is going to be top 3 

Anyone else remembering an old interview Charli did a while back about a "pop heaven and hell" type of concept...? it almost seems like exactly she's doing it with this era.

She's got the "TV Heaven" theme in the New Shapes video, which she said might be returning, and then the Good Ones and Beg For You videos are a bit more... "demonic"

Just some food for thought. The Baby video looks to be pulled back more towards the New Shapes type of feel, from the teasers. And even the Beg For You visualizer has more of a "heavenly" feel. This whole era is really kind of teeter tottering back and forth so far.

12 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Anyone else remembering an old interview Charli did a while back about a "pop heaven and hell" type of concept...? it almost seems like exactly she's doing it with this era.

She's got the "TV Heaven" theme in the New Shapes video, which she said might be returning, and then the Good Ones and Beg For You videos are a bit more... "demonic"

Just some food for thought. The Baby video looks to be pulled back more towards the New Shapes type of feel, from the teasers. And even the Beg For You visualizer has more of a "heavenly" feel. This whole era is really kind of teeter tottering back and forth so far.

reading this i realized that the "heaven" concepts have ALWAYS been inside while the "demonic" concepts have ALWAYS been outside

this is probably a coincidence but i thought i should share that lol

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

29 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

idk why i avoided her for so long because she has nothing but bops

all thanks to Good Ones, she made me a fan

i actually love every song from CRASH so far so i’m excited for this album

you have been converted :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

42 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

idk why i avoided her for so long because she has nothing but bops

all thanks to Good Ones, she made me a fan

i actually love every song from CRASH so far so i’m excited for this album

you gotta listen to Number 1 Angel next!! it’s perfect from start to finish 

14417469274.gif

16 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

She shoulda done a top-of-the-pop-esque or even a throw back aerobics kinda video for beg for you, like some cheesy 90s/00s cgi S Club 7/Steps/Cascada type of shit to fit the mood of the song rather than the blood cult route 

I kind of disagree because I think it fits the aesthetic of the album roll out so far (from all the early teases and posts eluding to selling her soul to a record label & the horror, evil and satan vibes) & with "Baby" confirmed next & the MV clearly seeming to focus on how sexy the song is (which is warranted cause MY GOD IT'S DAT B)  vs the overall vibe she's selling for this era - it makes sense in my hood. We def got that vibe you said with "1999" so I agree/get why she choose to do that. Def not opposed to it being the case for a future single but with the world tour starting up - I have a feeling "Baby" will be the last MV for A WHILEEEEEE

8 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

you gotta listen to Number 1 Angel next!! it’s perfect from start to finish 

heheh bestie i have everything except True Romance on my Apple Music now

negAbhB.png