Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, Lukeb said:

To be honest, I wouldn’t have a clue that NFT’s are bad for the environment. I wouldn’t make the connection. This is the first time I’ve seen it raised anywhere about how and why.

Maybe we could give Charli a break and think maybe she didn’t know before committing to a contract. She won’t be over her break up and in a better place for at least a year I’d say. Not only are her entitled fans constantly complaining, she’s working hard to get more money in the bank to make this a full successful era to give everyone more. Would people rather she went back to mixtapes with no budget/promo/tour?

and for the people who think they can speak on her mental health and say it’s that she’s doing this to cover up the NFT stuff… disgusting. 

I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt as NFT/bitcoin is another world I don’t know about. I doubt she does her research on the environmental impact of touring and festivals, that’s someone else’s job. So why would she start with an online festival when naively you’d think it was better than touring. 

This. No matter how annoying i may find Charli on occasion, people expect far too much of her in pretty much every department of everything, especially due to her proximity to the lgbt community.

The same people who got on her for the NFT thing are the ones who are buying clothes made by poor little children. there was a ship that leaked gallons of oil into the ocean not even a week ago. Give her a beeak

Random question but what would you guys say are Charli’s top three unreleased songs?

mine are

1. I wanna be with you

2. Reflecting
3. I hate all this gravity 

I still can’t quite believe how amazing her unreleased catalogue is. Sooooo many incredible songs :krylie:

3 minutes ago, no1angel said:

Random question but what would you guys say are Charli’s top three unreleased songs?

mine are

1. I wanna be with you

2. Reflecting

I still can’t quite believe how amazing her unreleased catalogue is. Sooooo many incredible songs :krylie:

1. I hate all this gravity

2. Midnight

3. Hey boy, hey girl

Spoiler

4. Constant repeat :w8ing:

43 minutes ago, no1angel said:

mine are

1. I wanna be with you

2. Reflecting

Blow Your Mind

Would You

Cuts Like Diamonds

48 minutes ago, no1angel said:

mine are

1. I wanna be with you

2. Reflecting

my current ones are (not in any particular order)

1. Reflecting

2. I Wish

3. 2bad

this list probably changes like every week tho, like you said her unreleased catalogue is stacked

1 hour ago, no1angel said:

mine are

1. I wanna be with you

2. Reflecting

1. Angry All The Time

2. Save You

3. I’m Done Waterfall / IWBWU

SO hard :oprah:

1 hour ago, no1angel said:

in no order

valentine

our boyfriend

round & round

e0p7lt9.gif

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif