Fluorine

Charli XCX

To me the meaning behind the artwork is that when you’re on a major label, you don’t have as much control over your music, that basically you’re not the one “driving”? But you still get shit for when it fails:w8ing:

52 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

does anyone know the origin of this leak? who leaked it? i thought it was impossible to get baby

a few people have the album since last year tho

Just now, CyberKid said:

To me the meaning behind the artwork is that when you’re on a major label, you don’t have as much control over your music, that basically you’re not the one “driving”? But you still get shit for when it fails?:w8ing:

Future Nostalgia artwork reading this: :sky:

Oh god. People been leakin Baby in LQ. Lmao what’s the point. Baby is coming very soon in March. And you all gonna be crazy when she will start to reveal her promo campaign. It’s mindblow! Lots of iconic stuff.  She is gonna be everywhere 😀

Just now, Dima said:

Oh god. People been leakin Baby in LQ. Lmao what’s the point. Baby is coming very soon in March. And you all gonna be crazy when she will start to reveal her promo campaign. It’s mindblow! Lots of iconic stuff.  She is gonna be everywhere 😀

Very corny, seeing that it is planned to be released :awk:

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

my brain is blow :trisha:

ok but jokes aside... hasn't she supposed to have already started her promo campaign? since she's releasing singles and the album is announced? :judgingu:

Can’t reveal anything cause it’s her thing but big thing coming since next week. 

4 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

I've heard that Baby has been scrapped and instead she's releasing Keyboard Funk 2020 rework, that must be why the leakers hog onto the song for this so long. #FREEMNEKTRACKS #LITERALLYEVERYTHINGELSELEAKS

i agree that the mnek tracks should leak but DON'T sacrifice the infant

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif