Fluorine

Charli XCX

30 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

https://m.soundcloud.com/hatebearer/charli-xcx-do-it-well

A classic 

Make it a Tik Tok hit 

Do it Well is SO GOOD thank you for reminding me of that song 

I think it's my favourite pre-2010 song we have from her. Along with !Franchesckaar! and Neon Fashion and Glowstix from 14

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

18 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Do it Well is SO GOOD thank you for reminding me of that song 

I think it's my favourite pre-2010 song we have from her. Along with !Franchesckaar! and Neon Fashion and Glowstix from 14

Ooo I also love Emelline- A rap Opus 

2 hours ago, charli bby said:

HUUUHHHHH

this is so funny sldkskjd 

giving me flashbacks to when she had to post a notes app tweet of her being like Stop being fake woke, If i didn’t want to sign it I wouldn’t have, shut up

26 minutes ago, heatwaves said:

having decency & respect 4 ur fave as well as boundaries is not being fake woke but anyway

i hope that was an unused one.

lol 100% her words - not mine!

everyone just started painting her out to be some helpless artist who’s afraid to say no, which, imo is pretty disrespectful in itself

58 minutes ago, brandon said:

lol 100% her words - not mine!

everyone just started painting her out to be some helpless artist who’s afraid to say no, which, imo is pretty disrespectful in itself

yeah i know wht she said lol, i just disagreed w/ it. just because you get to meet your fave doesn’t mean a sense of boundaries go flying out the window. she also posted this last year https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/1369766354178478088

but this is why I’m not famous... because i’d happily sign it. i’m just so not used to people liking me or thinking i’m cool so if i were to become famous people could whip out their dildos for me to sign and i’d be like “omg i’d love to thank you so much!” :rollin:

10 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

That album cover is horrible. I don't get why the fans hate the Crash cover, it's so iconic & gives me Future Nostalgia vibes.

i love the crash cover too - i did make an alt cover for fun but i still think the original cover is EXCELLENT

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

19 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i love the crash cover too - i did make an alt cover for fun but i still think the original cover is EXCELLENT

I would like an alt cover just for an exclusive vinyl/cd but I'm so happy with the album cover. It's by far her best ever, it's just an incredible & unforgettable photograph