Fluorine

Charli XCX

I will too, I just love her so much. I just wish it weren't so... It grew on me actually, I thought someone said it was a cover but apparently it's not? Why is it so low quality and only a minute long though? I'm not a huge fan of the song, it could never compare to something like Lock You up, but I also feel like it's not complete? There's no way this 1 minute bad quality song is on the album as is...

I will too, I just love her so much. I just wish it weren't so... It grew on me actually, I thought someone said it was a cover but apparently it's not? Why is it so low quality and only a minute long though? I'm not a huge fan of the song, it could never compare to something like Lock You up, but I also feel like it's not complete? There's no way this 1 minute bad quality song is on the album as is...

It's a cover of this band's, 'Snuffed By The Yakuza', song of the same name. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-yakuza-slide-ep/id492698725 Their 'version' is about the same length so..

I actually kind of like the screams. I always love her voice! I just don't really like the song that much... I don't understand how her taste in music and what influences her has changed so much since the first album. I know she doesn't want to be predictable but she's the dark synthpop QUEEN! 

It's cool seeing Charli explore different genres on her own. She's making her own art and the way she likes it. The song is quite funny to me actually. However the song can't compare to the songs on True Romance. Not a single dud track on that album at all in my opinion. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b2jvj2zgfwo4

The fact that she's working with Patrick Berger, Madeon, and Baauer makes me think we don't have to worry about the album actually sounding too much like Allergic To Love... With those producers I think at the end of the day the album is still going to be fairly pop and a little bit electro.

The fact that she's working with Patrick Berger, Madeon, and Baauer makes me think we don't have to worry about the album actually sounding too much like Allergic To Love... With those producers I think at the end of the day the album is still going to be fairly pop and a little bit electro.

But Patrik Berger did SuperLove and probably Allergic to Love

And this Bauuer thing is probably for his own project

Madeon is neither here nor there (but I'm excited for that most)

Let's consider her actual words more than supposed studio hints. She has definitely moved on from the "not that different" statement towards some kind of total departure. Not punk inspired electro. Punk. Literally "very live."

But Patrik Berger did SuperLove and probably Allergic to Love

And this Bauuer thing is probably for his own project

Madeon is neither here nor there (but I'm excited for that most)

Let's consider her actual words more than supposed studio hints. She has definitely moved on from the "not that different" statement towards some kind of total departure. Not punk inspired electro. Punk. Literally "very live."

Superlove is hardly punk or live though. It's still an electropop song. It would be such an odd outlier in an album full of nothing but "allergic to love"s, and idk if Patrick Berger produced that. Possibly, but meh it's just not a very well produced song IMO, I can't see it actually being on the album as is. She never said it was an album track, it's a cover, and she gave no release date for it and is still primarily promoting superlove. I think there's still another single coming soonish.

I can see the album now being much more live than we thought when she first started talking about it as "slightly" more live, but it's still going to be a pop record. She seems to be sticking to that.

Superlove is hardly punk or live though. It's still an electropop song.

Superlove was written for her debut years ago, along with You're The One and I Love It. It's from a different Charli, tbh. She's said there was a demo of it that had the pure "pop" treatment, that it sounded like a Katy Perry song. So, she replaced the synths with guitars to escape that sound. 

It would be such an odd outlier in an album full of nothing but "allergic to love"s, and idk if Patrick Berger produced that. 

He actually did! If you check his Wikipedia page, you see that he's produced loads of Snuffed By The Yakuza songs! (curiously, not Allergic to Love tho, but he produced Charli's cover of it.)  Like she said, "from Stockholm to your ears", they just got a drum machine, some fuzzy riffs and got Charli to do her thing, first take. It actually sounds really similar to the original song.

X----into me, into you----X

did Charli ever release any of her singles physically btw? and was True Romance released on Vinyl? 

i would LOVE to have a True Romance vinyl

Yes True Romance was released on vinyl. I think the only place I could find one, was Urban Outfitters but they're way too pricey. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b2jvj2zgfwo4

I'm pretty sure it's on Amazon

i just found it here http://www.amazon.com/Charli-XCX-True-Romance-Free/dp/B00EO499S2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1390497559&sr=8-3&keywords=charli+xcx+vinyl

but it says stock unavailable :giveup:

also i can;t find the vinyl on amazon uk

Stay Away's 12" is listed here http://www.amazon.co.uk/STAY-AWAY-VINYL-Charli-Xcx/dp/B004WJRFSA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1390497655&sr=8-4&keywords=charli+xcx+vinyl

but of course it's unavailable

There is also this !Franchesckaar! http://www.amazon.com/Charli-Xcx-Francheskarri-CDS/dp/B002KSNANO/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1390497612&sr=1-3

is it real? (even tho it's unreleased)

EDIT: omg wait i can find the TR vinyl here http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00DOQK33G/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

it's so expensive tho :defeated:

qqAZ3mU.png