Fluorine

Charli XCX

I've attacked no one, their opinions but never them. My opinions are facts anyway so..

this is a pop forum and I'm a gay person what's your points

Nothing Im just saying that u fullfill stereotypical behavioral framework to every detail. Man, make up something more unique  :bye2:

Nothing Im just saying that u fullfill stereotypical behavioral framework to every detail. Man, make up something more unique  :bye2:

um,, what? I'm just being ME mess @ u attacking me tho nnnn bye sis

a damn mess  :oprah3:

Is this about me or

BUY PURE HEROINE ON ITUNES

um,, what? I'm just being ME mess @ u attacking me tho nnnn bye sis

Is this about me or

sis if you really think you are this flawless and all then yes you are one big mess :oprah3:

also weren;t you supposed to go the fuck away with your friends or was it aswell made up like your "friendships" on lanaboards?

why didn;t any of the mods ban him already

qqAZ3mU.png

sis if you really think you are this flawless and all then yes you are one big mess :oprah3:

also weren;t you supposed to go the fuck away with your friends or was it aswell made up like your "friendships" on lanaboards?

why didn;t any of the mods ban him already

How am I a mess thou?? Up out my face k !

How am I a mess thou?? Up out my face k !

sis lemme get this str8

you've came on here yesterday

you acted like everything you said was the word of god

you've been rude 

you hated on Charli XCX in her own thread

you've acted as if you knew everyone on this board and that your firends with nearly everyone

you've been acting try hard

you've attacked me for my age without considering anything else

a damn mess as i previously said :oprah3:

qqAZ3mU.png

Perfect

@@Team you're giving me lots of excuses to ban you but I'm keeping it cute at a warning for now. I suggest you stay out of the Charli XCX thread and all other flamebaiting situations.

And everyone else, don't take the bait!

also what are your favorite unreleased songs? I LOVE Dinosaur Sex and Atomic

Fuckin I Like You, Photography, and Valentine >>>

Perfect

@@Team you're giving me lots of excuses to ban you but I'm keeping it cute at a warning for now. I suggest you stay out of the Charli XCX thread and all other flamebaiting situations.

And everyone else, don't take the bait!

Fuckin I Like You, Photography, and Valentine >>>

. Thanks for your understanding I will leave this thread and am never gonna return. Xo Love, Team

Anyways can we get back to the subject of the thread?

I asked a few pages back if charli had ever toured or was It just random performances?

it was a tour to promote True Romance in the US but it wasn't named like the True Romance Tour or anything

It was just Charli XCX w/ Kitten

BzhmW.png

I am running very low on my phone Internet but I decided to log into Lana Boards 'cause I'm out of town and haven't been on for a couple days.

I had like 80 notifications and they were all from the Charli XCX thread so my first thought was 'OMG SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED OR SOMETHING LEAKED!'

I went through like four pages and it was all a pointless cat fight between two underage gays. Thanks.

I am running very low on my phone Internet but I decided to log into Lana Boards 'cause I'm out of town and haven't been on for a couple days.

I had like 80 notifications and they were all from the Charli XCX thread so my first thought was 'OMG SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED OR SOMETHING LEAKED!'

I went through like four pages and it was all a pointless cat fight between two underage gays. Thanks.

I see them priorities :hae:

i'm sorry :defeated:

qqAZ3mU.png