Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's so awful.

Charli's verse/chorus is so boring. It just sounds like any of her other songs, she's got the same problem as Marina, their voice takes over their music and you kind of feel like they'll always sound the same in every song and it's so bland.

Giving me 2006 Gaga demo teas lol

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Nothing spectacular, it's a cool track :)

Guys, can someone of you please send me a link for Charli's album sampler and 14 in lossless please? :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I've recently come across some very interesting and seemingly official tracklist details. So far, it looks like the record will be the following thirteen tracks: 

1. Stay Away
  2. Nuclear Seasons
  3. You're the One
  4. Grins
  5. Midnight :pft:
  6. Take My Hand
  7. Set Me Free (Feel My Pain)
  8. So Far Away
  9. What I Like
  10. So Far Away
  11. How Can I
  12. Lock You Up
  13. You (HA HA HA)

I've recently come across some very interesting and seemingly official tracklist details. So far, it looks like the record will be the following thirteen tracks: 

1. Stay Away
  2. Nuclear Seasons
  3. You're the One
  4. Grins
  5. Midnight :pft:
  6. Take My Hand
  7. Set Me Free (Feel My Pain)
  8. So Far Away
  9. What I Like
  10. So Far Away
  11. How Can I
  12. Lock You Up
  13. You (HA HA HA)

:defeated: edhsjkaldz that shit needs to leak. it's been too long

lABVyGE.png

I'm guessing that was me? I forgot.

@@Roger I'll do it.

Which version of the album sampler do you want? This one, or a rip of mine which has the following tracklist:

1. Stay Away
  2. In The Dark (Demo)
  3. Nuclear Seasons (Unmixed)
  4. You (Demo)
  5. Feel My Pain (Demo)
  6. How Can I (Demo)

Without conversion I only have 14 and the other album sampler in WAV, but can rip mine in whatever you want. Uploading will take a bit since you know... lossless.

Omg thanks! Are both the same?; just slightly different track listing? I guess I'll take yours with the extra How Can I.

I'm guessing that was me? I forgot.

@@Roger I'll do it.

Which version of the album sampler do you want? This one, or a rip of mine which has the following tracklist:

1. Stay Away
  2. In The Dark (Demo)
  3. Nuclear Seasons (Unmixed)
  4. You (Demo)
  5. Feel My Pain (Demo)
  6. How Can I (Demo)

Without conversion I only have 14 and the other album sampler in WAV, but can rip mine in whatever you want. Uploading will take a bit since you know... lossless.

Hi Roger.  :creep: 

Yeah, difference in tracklisting, common songs are the same. What format do you want? WAV?

Hi Born to Die :D

Thank you so much <3 

Sorry for taking that long to reply, I was at school, can you please send me the 6 tracks Album Sampler? and 14 as well :D

And for the format, it doesn't matter as long as it's lossless, but I prefer Apple Lossless because the size is smaller yet the quality is the same :D (plus I can add it and play it on iTunes and my iPod)

Please :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde