Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg, never could have seen it coming.

deff excited. I wonder if it's going to be like superultra kind of shit <3 <3  :crazy:

YES! I listen to Super Ultra when I'm getting ready to go out! It makes me feel like a hoodrat, white-washed, hot bitch lmao.

I hope Iggy raps hard and it's not a bitch pop/rap song like Bounce.

We've had the song minus Charli XCX for months, it's "Leave It" by Iggy

I've never heard it though so idc, and tbh I'm like 95% only here for Charli. Work is a bop, but I'm not that into Iggy. I just hope it has a good beat and she's at least tolerable and Charli has a great chorus.

We've had the song minus Charli XCX for months, it's "Leave It" by Iggy

I actually thought the song was kind of empty when I first heard but I guess that makes sense if it was intended to have a feature, just wonder why she bothered to release her solo version.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She said on twitter Leave It is just an early demo of Fancy that leaked.

Oh ok, thought I saw her post it on YouTube though but I guess it's good it was just a demo.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.