Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Voignamir said:

me when the girls wanna play with boys and the boys wanna play with girls and the girls wanna play with girls, boys wanna play with boys so boy, don't you love this world? :oprah3: unleak rare and leak this instead 

Undebut it, leak killing moon and too many omens :oprah3:

Forreal though the charli leakers are non existent now

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

There’s no evidence it even exists :oprah3: why thirst for a song we have when there’S godly bops out there 

dima already said it exists :oprah3: btw moonlight is not a simple song... moonlight is actually the  FIRST song in the history of human race, you're tasteless and this is why u dont get my point:oprah3:

9 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

dima already said it exists :oprah3: btw moonlight is not a simple song... moonlight is actually the  FIRST song in the history of human race, you're tasteless and this is why u dont get my point:oprah3:

It was cute for 2017 or whatever but this dated trap beat yuh sound clap song has divided this fandom for too long :oprah3: I wish someone would leak it so I never have to hear it again at this point. 

I love dipping from her for several months cus when i come back there's always like at least 50 new leaked songs :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e