Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

appreciate you shouting out my masterpost <3

for those of you who are interested i have a spreadsheet for some of whats in my google doc, basically anything that isnt in the other main masterpost
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F_NNsYwKk6mpWHAa_WPBgUvoUERt_daOJOKEk6jVdQU/edit#gid=1132924017

the lossless files tab has some neat stuff i highly recommend taking a look

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Does anyone know what the black platform shoes are called that Charli wears in the You’re The One Video? They’re also in the TR album photoshoot :defeated: I want a pair so bad but can’t find any that look like that anywhere, any idea on where I can get them or something similar? 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

31 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Does anyone know what the black platform shoes are called that Charli wears in the You’re The One Video? They’re also in the TR album photoshoot :defeated: I want a pair so bad but can’t find any that look like that anywhere, any idea on where I can get them or something similar? 

Buffalo London Rising Towers! I have two pairs of these :ma:

HAPPY 10 YEARS TRUE ROMANCE :legend:

I know a lot of newer angels don't really acknowledge this album but this is what got me into Charli (along w/ SUCKER) and made me a stan forever.  Yes it might be very of its time but this is my fave of the tumblr girlie albums era, 10 year old me was not ready! fff

I love everything about this era, the encapsulation of Tumblr at its peak, the mixtapes leading up to the album, the homemade videos... everything was perfect. Also crazy how i've been following Charli for like a decade now, I really grew up with her music and that makes me sentimental fr <3 Can't wait for the next part in the XCX evolution. :wub:

:defeated:

giphy.gif