Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, problematique said:

don’t forget that blame it on your love was the original GNO drop 

I didn't know this! Apparently White Mercedes & Come To My Party were also intended to be released. Some think Ride was for the monthly drops too

Just now, DearSociety13 said:

I didn't know this! Apparently White Mercedes & Come To My Party were also intended to be released. Some think Ride was for the monthly drops too

Oh also Glow

6 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Oh also Glow

Come to my party was never intended for release in the droplets era , I think that was just a rumor that started with a fake snippet and those posts of her miniature house with “charli’s house party” on the display

so I guess droplets lore

5 in the morning

focus / no angel

girls night out 

-

dumb / blame it on your love

waterfall

hurts like hell

ride 

white mercedes 

real friends

bounce maybe ???

i can’t imagine “glow” being a contender for the droplets because it was around this time the song was also being pitched around and eventually sold to BTS.

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Come to my party was never intended for release in the droplets era , I think that was just a rumor that started with a fake snippet and those posts of her miniature house with “charli’s house party” on the display

Ohhh ok. I always pictured it as the purple-silvery cover that leaked. Someone said The Invisible Men reproduced it early 2018 & it was meant to be a droplet, but yeah... people make stuff up.

So Glow, Blame It On Your Love & White Mercedes were the outtakes.

6 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Ohhh ok. I always pictured it as the purple-silvery cover that leaked. Someone said The Invisible Men reproduced it early 2018 & it was meant to be a droplet, but yeah... people make stuff up.

So Glow, Blame It On Your Love & White Mercedes were the outtakes.

and songs thought to be released as droplets but probably not

come to my party

would you

taxi

plasma

just like lucy liu 

bricks

the party’s never over

block

glow

Charli laced Too Close with crack i swear… the way her minimalistic songs like this are some of my faves… Yours, All of the Time.. omg like i know it’s mostly gibberish but Too Close is so cute :crai: i wish she would finish & release this gem 

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

what year is too close from?? 

what all has leaked in the last month or so?

it's hard to keep up sometimes, even though I check in almost daily.. :defeated:

in the last month or so hmm...

hard to keep track as well, but in the past few days we got too close (pop 2 era, maybe VERY early charli????), feelings (crash), dumb (charli), and red lights (crash)

we also got fall for a friend (crash era, previously thought to be titled never) in the ugliest quality possible not too long ago, but i dont remember anything else

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx