Fluorine

Charli XCX

Next Level Charli was an achievement in pop music

the song she's lyrically/melodically interpolating is hands-down one of the most unbearable songs I've ever heard, and Charli managed to make it slap

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

28 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

Next Level Charli was an achievement in pop music

the song she's lyrically/melodically interpolating is hands-down one of the most unbearable songs I've ever heard, and Charli managed to make it slap

selecta is horrendous, but i will say its a little fucked up that cleo fka mz bratt has like no credit on next level charli

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

2 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

update on my POP 2 vinyl: 

IT HAS ARRIVEDDDD…..

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952o2v8537s0p4feki6ru

Ok so I never got a shipping notification but it arrived at my mom's house so I'm going Friday but the package came damaged so I'm scared about the vinyl 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

11 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Must be nice still no shipment notification nothing :/ I'm about to ask for a refund 

I didn’t get one either oddly enough… I submitted a ticket to the link in my order confirmation email over the weekend, and got it Monday.

So I’m not even sure my inquiry did anything. I’d still send one to be 100% tho.

EDIT: just saw your other post… 👍 hopefully it ends up being alright!

12 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

decided to say fuck it and send a support ticket lmao

okay so its here, i think sending a support ticket is like a magic spell that causes pop 2 represses to appear on your doorstep

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

11 hours ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

it's been a minute but this song lives in my heart 

The “coulda been the ONE to change your life…” like how her voice cuts through differently there… is the coolest thing to me. 

8 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

I didn’t get one either oddly enough… I submitted a ticket to the link in my order confirmation email over the weekend, and got it Monday.

So I’m not even sure my inquiry did anything. I’d still send one to be 100% tho.

EDIT: just saw your other post… 👍 hopefully it ends up being alright!

Thank you, I hope so too, I did the same and then boom mom messaged it was there so I was like 🤯

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

I got no shipping notice at all, but it just showed up on my door today. I had a hunch it was coming because I've got the USPS alert shit that shows me all my incoming mail and packages, and I saw an incoming package a day ago that I didn't recognize - I assumed it was Pop2 and it was.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

postal service is so lucky my record didn't warp in the 115 degree heat im living thru right now. lives def would be lost 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)