Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Did we ever get Glow in better quality than 128kbps? I have the HQ acoustic-y lessproduced one & the AG Cook one, but do we have one with the same production as the “superstripped edit” with the vocal loops in the background and percussion? It’s the superior version I wanna use for my XCX world, but all my files say 128kbps :( 

+ did we ever get a non LQ version of Do It Well?

i would KILL for an HQ Do it Well!! My file sounds like the mix is in mono as well - would love a good stereo file. :poordat:

14417469274.gif

fill in the blank: "_________ is one of charli's best unreleased songs but we arent ready for that conversation"

for me its bad chicks with stefflon don, probably just one touch also

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

fill in the blank: Royals is one of charli's best unreleased songs but we arent ready for that conversation"

:true:

18 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Rrring

GOOD OPINION!!!! rrring is so fucking good, mad at skrillex and diplo for not finishing it and putting it on jack ü

3 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

fill in the blank: "_________ is one of charli's best unreleased songs but we arent ready for that conversation"

end of the night! I FEEL IT COMIN AT THE END OF THE NIGHT, I FEEL IT COMIN OOOH OOH 

5 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

end of the night! I FEEL IT COMIN AT THE END OF THE NIGHT, I FEEL IT COMIN OOOH OOH 

one of the best true romance outtakes and nobody ever talks about it. it deserves so much more 

speaking of true romance i must ask, does anyone have the true romance album sampler? i downloaded it a while ago but i cant find any og files

3 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

GOOD OPINION!!!! rrring is so fucking good, mad at skrillex and diplo for not finishing it and putting it on jack ü

If we're mentioning songs not put on Jack ü, where is that Florence Collab, Constellation, i need it nowwwwwwww

6 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

fill in the blank: "WGFU and Lock It Up are two of charli's best unreleased songs but we arent ready for that conversation"

(and all of the other SOPHIE deep cuts that everyone forgets about :hooker:

10 hours ago, Raupeka said:

If we're mentioning songs not put on Jack ü, where is that Florence Collab, Constellation, i need it nowwwwwwww

this is so niche but my god, constellation could’ve been such a hit 

20 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

If I remember correctly, they broke up before a second album could materialize. It was technically "finished" just not like mixed and mastered for release.

Wasnt Rrring played (on speakers, not performed) at some grindr pride event in like 2017 in the background of an instagram video or something?