Fluorine

Charli XCX

Came up quicklyΒ 

Β 

You should respect the people you are around. For me, this is not a competition. I don't compete. I'm in my own lane - we all are. Females should stand by each other, especially in an industry which seems to try so hard to pin us up against each other and make us fight. It's not about that for me. I refuse to be sucked into a twisted world of insecurity and lose who I am."

just want u all to remember NOTHING IS CONFIRMED and its only an ASSUMPTION she and rina aren't friends anymore because of matty and george...

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

even tho thats honestly probably why, just remember we don't know anything:trisha:Β rina could've said fuck the uk (even tho shes from there i think) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or charli could've said it...

and i don't seem to mind

These lashings that Charli is getting whfndncnf oh it’s bad for her (but oh wow, does she think her recent behavior is cute? she doesn’t owe anyone anythingΒ but she needs to get off that high horse… :facepalm:)

im fine with her being canceled rn like.. fine stop stanning! the more that people stop listening is the more i get to gatekeep dafuq

and i don't seem to mind

who else agrees that if rina and charli collab AGAIN but its a rework of "love me" from xcx world sessions then this whole fight between gays and nobody will end! i agree

and i don't seem to mind

28 minutes ago, Bootynugget said:

This is the era of artists not caring about their fans (or their β€œgood” image) anymore apparentlyΒ :popcorn:Β 

honestly i am here for it in terms of the ethos?? like a lot of pop stans need a wake up call that their favs dont give a fuck about them no matter what they say. they can endorse fan behavior and say they love us all they want but in the end we will be streaming and buying and thats what really counts for the artists at the end of the day. they get to make a living doing what they enjoy because we eat it up

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

40 minutes ago, Bootynugget said:

This is the era of artists not caring about their fans (or their β€œgood” image) anymore apparentlyΒ :popcorn:Β 

i’m living for it too like your fav artists are not your besties and never will be! parasocial relationships have gotten out of control and social media has simply conditioned us to care FARRRRR too much about shit that has nothing to do with us + about stuff we know next to nothing about and probably never will

Β 

i wish taylor swift would outwardly pull a not-caring-about-her-fans move, i think it would be soooo funnyΒ 

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

i’m living for it too like your fav artists are not your besties and never will be! parasocial relationships have gotten out of control and social media has simply conditioned us to care FARRRRR too much about shit that has nothing to do with us + about stuff we know next to nothing about and probably never will

Β 

i wish taylor swift would outwardly pull a not-caring-about-her-fans move, i think it would be soooo funnyΒ 

14 year old straight girls need to get off twitstagram and talk to people in the real world sometimes, taylor doesnt know who you are and doesnt care that you bought all 4 midnights variants for any reason other than that she'll be making bank off of it.

also i agree that it would be incredible but taylor would never...as absolutely EARTH SHATTERING of a moment it would be, she knows that she benefits financially from parasocial relationships and the gaylor discourse and im honestly half-convinced that her matty healy fling IMMEDIATELY followed by an ice spice collab was a publicity stunt

9 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

14 year old straight girls need to get off twitstagram and talk to people in the real world sometimes, taylor doesnt know who you are and doesnt care that you bought all 4 midnights variants for any reason other than that she'll be making bank off of it.

everything about this sentenceΒ :thumb2:

I bet she's so luckyΒ Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifΒ to have a voice like that

Β 

last.fm

35 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

anyways on a semi-related note

BACKSEAT FEAT. RINA SAWAYAMA SNIPPET LEAKED IN LQ BY A TWITTER GAY FKJHJKHGKJHDKJ

https://krakenfiles.com/view/tM3ZCFajkB/file.html

her best collab and would've been her best song if rina and carly were both featured on the final

IF ITS AI OR NOT I STILL WANT IT... ACTUALLY LEAK IT IM NOT EVEN KIDDING BEG FOR YOU WAS HORRIBLE PLZ LEAK THIS

and i don't seem to mind

also i literally just entered an era where im mass streaming rina, carly, and charli like I ACTUALLY NEED THIS ITS MY ANTHEM FOR RIGHT NOW LIKE ACTUALLY LEAK IT ITITIITITITITGHFGHJKGHDFJHHDFDHJKHDFNKDFJH

and i don't seem to mind

14 minutes ago, running said:
Spoiler

I was about to say fuck george daniel too but he gave us wtmi remixΒ :awkney2:

Β 

fuck george daniel but only a little but and also only by association