Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, glitch diva said:

who sang that.....

it's Flip It by BEAUZ, Pink Panda, & RayRay. i'll admit i moved but i'll still be hoping for an actual Charli x Doss moment this era, i feel like her production could serve "club emergency"

28 minutes ago, xlanax said:

Can we stop this guilty by association thing? 

Girl she's not like sisters with a murderer or anything, that's not really something you can help. she's posing for pictures with and brags about how close she is with her boyfriend's ~problematic~ friend. and I'm not using that word just as some pc buzzword like just recently matty said ice spice looks like a fat chinese lady and proceeded to mock their accents. like how lame can she be

9 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

how was boat yeah omgg

i honestly had toooo much fun :teehee: omfggg the way the first two nights already took me outtt i was basically running on fumes on that third day 

7 hours ago, vaux said:

wasn’t it the sophie remix he played for lipgloss?

lmfao yea actually i just relistened back to my recording of the first night and the fact that ag closed out the life sim set with lipgloss (sophie rmx) > eeehhh (life sim rmx) > wtmi (life sim rmx) > action moteur (ag & soph rmx) > silver cross (ag rmx)... like WOW he needs to be charged with attempted murder... i literally died and had to be revived in the ambulance... :defeated:

7 hours ago, running said:

She wants to be Kim Petras dr luke era so bad :awkney2:

"dr luke era" girl shes been working with dr luke since era 1... this isnt an era this is just her!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

11 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

do people actually care

twitter somewhat oomf made like 10 posts about it like he was madddd (and this was like right when people found out she unfollowed rina and we had no idea why)

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, dance4u said:

i've said this before but if/when she and george break up we are getting album of the millennium i'm sorry love u charli i want u to be happy

i think now that shes with him too shes still gonna give us AOTM if hes producing... like have yall heard his welcome to my island remix and shadow remix by carly???????????????????????????????????? pop masterpieces like sorry not sorry

and i don't seem to mind