Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, vaux said:

TKO such an underrated bop … the girls moved on way too quickly from that one

Not to mention during that song at the exchange show she had her best look with the jacket and the flames that enhanced the performance 200%

Speaking of which, my friend who started this petition https://www.change.org/p/charolotte-convince-charli-xcx-to-release-the-songs-with-sophie-played-at-the-exchange-in-la

died last year, he was a huge fan of those songs and even knew hackers who leaked most of Sophie’s unreleased. I will always be thankful for this period in time and it’s sad how we lost him and Sophie. I hope Charli does something experimental like PC music again one day. 

one thing I hate about stanning miss xbox is the inability to create an organised unreleased collection. its not like Lana where you can group things roughly by year and sound cause she has so many songs that are all over the place. ive only been able to make 2 ~cohesive~ unreleased albums cause everything else is too wildly different, might just have to follow the tracker grouping and put everything into 'eras' (which is ugly but idk what else to do!)

5XOQ.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

one thing I hate about stanning miss xbox is the inability to create an organised unreleased collection. its not like Lana where you can group things roughly by year and sound cause she has so many songs that are all over the place. ive only been able to make 2 ~cohesive~ unreleased albums cause everything else is too wildly different, might just have to follow the tracker grouping and put everything into 'eras' (which is ugly but idk what else to do!)

5XOQ.gif

the fact miss xbox also experimented between a 1000 sound aesthetics for each era like… sucker literally got thru 3 sound styles before it got pop rock/punk

5XOQ.gif

6 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

the fact miss xbox also experimented between a 1000 sound aesthetics for each era like… sucker literally got thru 3 sound styles before it got pop rock/punk

5XOQ.gif

15 different styles of pop for each album...3 demos for each song, with one of them being completely different and 2 of them with a single stem difference...mumble demos...oh its bad for us xbox fans

5XOQ.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1